We guarantee the best price on every yacht available. If you happen to find a better price elsewhere, let us know. We will beat it.
- 12 Apr 2021My experience with Boataround was very…My experience with Boataround was very nice for now. I tried to find a boat for ...Cosmin
- 12 Apr 2021Excellent so farProfessional and very helpful staff. Quick answers to doubts and questions. So f...Andrzej
- 8 Apr 2021Great Support from Boataround.Great Support from Boataround.customer
- 8 Apr 2021Amazing Experience.Dear Boataround Team, thank for your amazing support while choosing the right y...Stefan
- 1 Apr 2021TimelyTimely, proactive.customer
- 30 Mar 2021Excellent serviceI really appreciate the help of Boataround team in finding the right boat for my...Janoš Tšonka
- 28 Mar 2021Thank You Boataround!Boataround was the right way to book boats for a bigger group! Thank you!Gabriel Banica
- 25 Mar 2021We approached Boataround for our first…We approached Boataround for our first trip on a catamaran along the coast of Cr...customer
- 24 Mar 2021The nicest customer service I have ever…The nicest customer service I have ever experienced. They have found the time to...customer
- 24 Mar 2021Excellent serviceExcellent service Especially Anna Horvath which is one of the best officer Boata...Constantin Cosma
Bavaria 46 Cruiser | Iokasti
Charter company: Kekeris Yachts
- Type of mainsailRolling mainsail
- Fuel tank210l
4-cabin sailing yacht Bavaria 46 Cruiser - Iokasti was built in 2008 and it is docked in Marina Kos, Greece. Iokasti can accommodate up to 8 people in 3 double cabins and 1 double cabin with a bunk bed. Pillows and blankets are provided during the yacht rental.
Sailing yacht Iokasti offers 2 toilets and a shower.
Bavaria features Rolling mainsail, Solar panels, Salon GPS-Plotter, Bimini and Bow thruster. It also boasts Audio system and Inside speakers. Fully-equipped kitchen includes Oven, Cooker, Sink and Kitchen utensils.
Double cabin (bunk beds)
Navigation and safety
- Bow thruster
- Salon GPS-Plotter
- Solar panels
- Rolling mainsail
Saloon and cabins
- Kitchen utensils
- Pillows and blankets
- Inside speakers
- Audio system
Good to know
Marina Kos, Kos, Greece show on the map
Would you require different pick-up or drop-off times? Let us know and we will try our best.
, (09:00 - 10:00)
Not sure yet? Don't worry, you can specify your arrival time later. We will pass along the information to the charter company to ensure the yacht is ready for your arrival.
, (17:00 - 18:00)
Cancellation / Payment policies
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to your selection. Please check the payment conditions when selecting the price above. Check price
Sailing licence required
Standard sailing licence
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Payment methods accepted by charter company
Information about the marina
Marina Kos is situated nearby Kos, Greece. The marina can accommodate up to 250 charter yachts.
It is located 25 kilometres from the nearest airport and 2 kilometres from Kos city centre. Taxis from the airport cost approximately 50 €.
Marina Kos boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including an ATM, WiFi, a launderette, an exchange office, a car park, a petrol station, a toilet and showers.
It also offers a restaurant and a supermarket.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.