We guarantee the best price on every yacht available. If you happen to find a better price elsewhere, let us know. We will beat it.
- 29 Nov 2022Great customer support.Great customer support. Great boats selection. Reasonable prices. Comfortable we...Vitalycustomer
- 27 Nov 2022I am a loyal customer 3 years hereI am loyal customer 3 years here. The website is clear and precise. We just book...customer
- 23 Nov 2022One happy customerPetra from customer service -very nice, professional and helpful attitude! Easy ...Happy sailor
- 20 Nov 2022Excellent booking service did a booking and you responded…I did a booking and you responded within 15 minutes by phone and we sort out som...ARNE OISTEIN FRESTAD
- 8 Nov 2022very responsible, professional team...excellent experiences, quick advice,Lubos Maruniak
- 7 Nov 2022I ask some informations on sunday pm…I ask some informations on sunday pm and i received an answer immediatly An ans...FDcustomer
- 4 Nov 2022Great serviceGreat service, follow-up with phone calls and appropriate alternative offers - V...Ole Gerkensmeyer
- 2 Nov 2022This is the second time I have used…This is the second time I have used Boataround.com for our Caribbean yacht char...Serena Kelsey
Bavaria Cruiser 46 | Summer Point
- Length14.27 m
- Draught2.17 m
- Berths8 + 1
- Beam4.38 m
- Engine55 hp 41 kW
- Fuel tank210 l
- Type of mainsailRolling mainsail
Navigation and safety
- Outside GPS plotter
- Bow thruster
- Salon GPS plotter
- Outside shower
- Rolling mainsail
Saloon and cabins
- Air conditioning
- Kitchen utensils
- Pillows and blankets
- Inside speakers
- Outside speakers
- Audio system
- Bathing platform
4-cabin sailing yacht Bavaria Cruiser 46 - Summer Point was built in 2014, and it is docked in ACI Marina Split, Croatia.
Summer Point can accommodate up to 9 people in 4 double cabins and a saloon with 1 extra bed. Pillows and blankets are included in the price.
Sailing yacht Summer Point offers 3 toilets with a shower.
Boat equipment features rolling mainsail, salon gps plotter, bimini and bow thruster. It also boasts an an audio system, outside speakers and inside speakers. The fully-equipped galley includes an oven, cooker, sink and kitchen utensils.
This sailing yacht is operated by the charter company Aba Vela.
Beds in saloon
Good to know
Aba Vela | #51 of 582 charter companies in Croatia
Cancellation / Payment policies
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to your selection. Please check the payment conditions when selecting the price above. Check price
Sailing licence required
Standard sailing licence
Pets are allowed. Extra charges may be applicable.
8 € / day
70 € / week
If you are arriving by plane and require transport from the airport to the marina, kindly inform us so that we may assist you.
Payment methods accepted by charter company
Information about the marina
ACI Marina Split is situated nearby Split, Croatia. The marina can accommodate up to 318 charter yachts.
It is located 26 kilometres from the nearest airport and 2 kilometres from Split city centre. Taxis from the airport cost approximately 35 €.
ACI Marina Split boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including an ATM, WiFi, a launderette, an exchange office, a car park, a petrol station, a toilet and showers.
It also offers a restaurant and a supermarket.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.If you come by car, ACI Marina Split provides a private parking. Parking fees are 8 € per day, or 70 € per week.
Frequently asked questions
What licences do I need to rent boat Bavaria Cruiser 46 | Summer Point?
To rent a boat Bavaria Cruiser 46 | Summer Point, you need a valid sailing licence and a VHF licence (certificate of Restricted Radio Telephony). You can always verify the validation of your licence with us.
What is a Transit Log?
A Transit Log is a mandatory fee, which covers the final cleaning, licence fees and document preparation costs.
What are the additional costs?
You can find the additional costs listed as mandatory extras in each boat’s profile. You should also consider the mooring costs, petrol and food expenses during your sailing holiday.
What payment methods are accepted for services and extras booked on the spot?
The extras can be paid on the spot only in cash (Local currency). Refundable Security Deposit, Transfer from the airport 1-3 PAX and Transfer from the airport 4-7 PAX can be paid on the spot by Visa, MasterCard or in cash (Local currency). Beach towels can be paid on the spot only in cash (Local currency or Euro).
What documents I’ll receive from Boataround after the reservation?
You will receive an instant booking confirmation and the charter contract. After the reservation has been paid for, you will receive the crew list, boarding pass, and marina base information.
How can I cancel my reservation?
Contact our customer service on +44 330 818 0541 or via email at email@example.com. We will assist you immediately.
Is boat Bavaria Cruiser 46 | Summer Point insured?
Every boat listed on Boataround.com has full insurance.
What is the deposit?
The deposit is an amount of money used to guarantee the coverage of any potential damage done to the boat. It will be pre-authorised on your card.
Can Bavaria Cruiser 46 | Summer Point be rented with or without a skipper?
Boat Bavaria Cruiser 46 | Summer Point can be rented as a bareboat, or you can rent a professional skipper.