We guarantee the best price on every yacht available. If you happen to find a better price elsewhere, let us know. We will beat it.
- 8 May 2021Perfect support from Anna and…Perfect support from Anna and collegues! We are looking forward to make our boat...Family P.
- 29 Apr 2021Fast reply and very good conditionsFast reply and very good conditions Customer Service was very helpful, friendly ...Markus L.
- 19 Apr 2021Best price and service!So far best price and very good service!Nicola
- 16 Apr 2021Very cooperative in selecting the boat…Very cooperative in selecting the boat and creative in thinking up solutionsErik
- 15 Apr 2021Yet again outstanding serviceYet again outstanding service by Boataround. Cannot beat or fault their prices. ...Mark
- 12 Apr 2021My experience with Boataround was very…My experience with Boataround was very nice for now. I tried to find a boat for ...Cosmin
- 12 Apr 2021Excellent so farProfessional and very helpful staff. Quick answers to doubts and questions. So f...Andrzej
- 8 Apr 2021Great Support from Boataround.Great Support from Boataround.customer
- 8 Apr 2021Amazing Experience.Dear Boataround Team, thank for your amazing support while choosing the right y...Stefan
- 1 Apr 2021TimelyTimely, proactive.customer
Beneteau Oceanis 41 | The Critical Window 3
Charter company: TMM Yacht Charter
- Type of mainsailClassical mainsail
- Fuel tank200l
2-cabin sailing yacht Beneteau Oceanis 41 - The Critical Window 3 was built in 2015 and it is docked in Marina Tortola, Caribbean. The Critical Window 3 can accommodate up to 4 people in 2 double cabins. Pillows and blankets are provided during the sailing yacht rental.
Sailing yacht The Critical Window 3 offers 2 toilets and a shower.
Beneteau features Classical mainsail, Electric winches, Salon GPS-Plotter, BBQ, Bimini and Outside GPS plotter. It also boasts Air conditioning, Audio system, Outside speakers and Inside speakers. Fully-equipped kitchen includes Oven, Cooker, Sink and Kitchen utensils.
Double cabin (bunk beds)
Navigation and safety
- Salon GPS-Plotter
- Outside GPS plotter
- Electric winches
- Classical mainsail
Saloon and cabins
- Air conditioning
- Kitchen utensils
- Pillows and blankets
- Inside speakers
- Outside speakers
- Audio system
- Snorkel sets
- Bathing platform
Good to know
TMM Yacht Charter
Marina Tortola, Tortola, Caribbean show on the map
Would you require different pick-up or drop-off times? Let us know and we will try our best.
, (09:00 - 10:00)
Not sure yet? Don't worry, you can specify your arrival time later. We will pass along the information to the charter company to ensure the yacht is ready for your arrival.
, (17:00 - 18:00)
Cancellation / Payment policies
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to your selection. Please check the payment conditions when selecting the price above. Check price
Payment methods accepted by charter company
Information about the marina
Marina Tortola is situated nearby Tortola, Caribbean. It is located 10 kilometres from the nearest airport and 1 kilometre from Tortola city centre. Taxis from the airport cost approximately 30 €.
Marina Tortola boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including an ATM, WiFi, a launderette, an exchange office, a petrol station, a toilet and showers.
It also offers a restaurant.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.