We guarantee the best price on every yacht available. If you happen to find a better price elsewhere, let us know. We will beat it.
- 30 Nov 2020fast comuinicationfast comuinicationPeter B
- 29 Nov 2020All is perfect.All is perfect.customer
- 24 Nov 2020Good customer serviceGood customer service! I used Boataround for the first time and I will use it ...customer
- 22 Nov 2020Very competent and friendly serviceVery competent and friendly serviceLeszek Domański
- 22 Nov 2020Very easyVery easy, very fast, if the boat is as you work, than you have won a new custom...customer
- 18 Nov 2020Excellent serviceExcellent service, quick and reliable.PeterP
- 17 Nov 2020Excellent companyI am very pleased of the communication with this company. Friendliness, prompt m...Oleg
- 12 Nov 2020Quick answers and very adaptive and…Quick answers and very adaptive and responsice to requests and needs.Don
- 11 Nov 2020nice and service-minded staffnice and service-minded staff. you get a quick response when you make an inquiryJanne
- 11 Nov 2020Great service in difficult Covid…Great service in difficult Covid conditions and ability to postpone trip to next...Martin M
Fountaine Pajot MY 37 | Anrik
Charter company: Pitter Yachtcharter
- Toilets2 1 Electric toilets
- Fuel tank1200l Fuel consumption 35l/h
4-cabin power catamaran Fountaine Pajot MY 37 - Anrik was built in 2020 and it is docked in Marina Kornati, Croatia. Anrik can accommodate up to 9 people in 4 double cabins and a saloon with 1 extra bed. Pillows and blankets are provided during the power-catamaran rental.
Power catamaran Anrik offers 2 toilets and a shower.
This Fountaine Pajot features Solar panels, Bimini and Outside GPS plotter. It also boasts Heating, Audio system, Outside speakers, Flybridge and Inside speakers. Fully-equipped kitchen includes Cooker, Sink and Kitchen utensils.
Beds in saloon
Navigation and safety
- Outside GPS plotter
- Solar panels
- Outside shower
Saloon and cabins
- Kitchen utensils
- Pillows and blankets
- Audio system
- Outside speakers
- Inside speakers
Good to know
Marina Kornati, Biograd na Moru, Croatia show on the map
Would you require different pick-up or drop-off times? Let us know and we will try our best.
, (17:00 - 20:00)
Not sure yet? Don't worry, you can specify your arrival time later. We will pass along the information to the charter company to ensure the yacht is ready for your arrival.
, (06:00 - 08:30)
Cancellation / Payment policies
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to your selection. Please check the payment conditions when selecting the price above. Check price
Sailing licence required
Standard sailing licence
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
£7 / day
£50 / week
If you are arriving by plane and require transport from the airport to the marina, kindly inform us so that we may assist you.
Payment methods accepted by charter company
Information about the marina
Marina Kornati is situated nearby Biograd na Moru, Croatia. The marina can accommodate up to 705 charter yachts.
It is located 30 kilometres from the nearest airport and 1 kilometre from Biograd na Moru city centre. Taxis from the airport cost approximately 45 €.
Marina Kornati boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including an ATM, WiFi, a launderette, an exchange office, a car park, a petrol station, a toilet and showers.
It also offers a restaurant and a supermarket.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.If you come by car, Marina Kornati provides a private parking. Parking fees are 8 € per day, or 56 € per week.