We guarantee the best price on every yacht available. If you happen to find a better price elsewhere, let us know. We will beat it.
- 24 Jul 2021100 % satisfactionPetra found a boat for us according to our ideas in half a day during our trip t...Miriam
- 23 Jul 2021Renting supportAs for the renting process, I am very pleased with the colaborators: Petra, Dami...Rox.Flore.
- 22 Jul 2021Excellent assistance, thank you, Anna!First of all, looking over different platforms at the same boat, boataround.com ...Alex
- 18 Jul 2021Best charter agent on the market:)Boataround is the best charter agent on the market - we experience convenient an...Returning customer
- 18 Jul 2021QuickQuick, friendly, informative, proactive. Lets see how I see it after the boat tr...Peter
- 13 Jul 2021Boataround reviewI started my search on Sunday morning and by early afternoon I had my reservatio...Paul
- 13 Jul 2021Great experienceThis is my third experience with Boataround in 3 years. My friends and I - we ha...Puiu Leder
- 10 Jul 2021Perfect service!Very responsive and professional staff!Erik
Fountaine Pajot MY 37 | Bartsie
Charter company: Dream Yacht Charter - Pacific
Factory pictures. Real pictures will be uploaded soon.
- Toilets2 2 Electric toilets
- Engine2 x 150hp
- Fuel tank1200l Fuel consumption 50l/h
4-cabin power catamaran Fountaine Pajot MY 37 - Bartsie was built in 2020 and it is docked in Port Moselle, New Caledonia. Bartsie can accommodate up to 8 people in 4 double cabins. Pillows and blankets are provided during the power catamaran rental.
Power catamaran Bartsie offers 2 toilets and a shower.
Fountaine Pajot features Solar panels, Bimini and Outside GPS plotter. It also boasts Audio system, Outside speakers, Flybridge and Inside speakers. Fully-equipped kitchen includes Freezer, Oven, Cooker, Sink and Kitchen utensils.
Navigation and safety
- Outside GPS plotter
- Solar panels
Saloon and cabins
- Kitchen utensils
- Pillows and blankets
- Inside speakers
- Outside speakers
- Audio system
- Bathing platform
Good to know
Dream Yacht Charter - Pacific
Port Moselle, Noumea, New Caledonia show on the map
Would you require different pick-up or drop-off times? Let us know and we will try our best.
, (09:00 - 10:00)
Not sure yet? Don't worry, you can specify your arrival time later. We will pass along the information to the charter company to ensure the yacht is ready for your arrival.
, (17:00 - 18:00)
Cancellation / Payment policies
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to your selection. Please check the payment conditions when selecting the price above. Check price
Sailing licence required
Standard sailing licence
Payment methods accepted by charter company
Information about the marina
Port Moselle is situated nearby Noumea, New Caledonia.
Frequently asked questions
What licenses do I need to rent boat Fountaine Pajot MY 37 | Bartsie?
To rent a boat Fountaine Pajot MY 37 | Bartsie, you need a valid sailing license. You can always verify the validation of your license with us.
What is a Transit Log?
A Transit Log is a mandatory fee, including the final cleaning, bed linen, license fees and document preparation costs.
What are the additional costs?
You can find the additional costs listed as mandatory extras in each boat’s profile. You should also consider the mooring costs, petrol and food expenses during your sailing holiday.
What are the payment methods for services and extras on the spot?
The extras can be paid on the spot by Visa, MasterCard or in cash (Local currency or Euro).
What documents I’ll receive from Boataround after the reservation?
You will receive an instant booking confirmation and the charter contract. After the reservation has been paid, you will receive the crew list, boarding pass, and marina base information.
How can I cancel my reservation?
Contact our customer service on +44 20 3608 7170 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will assist you immediately.
Is boat Fountaine Pajot MY 37 | Bartsie insured?
Every boat that is listed on Boataround.com comes with insurance.
What are the deposit and deposit insurance?
The deposit is the monetary amount used to guarantee the coverage of any potential damages done to the boat. It will be pre-authorised on your card. Deposit insurance is an alternative to the payment of refundable deposit. It either lowers or eliminates the refundable deposit, which is required at the yacht pick-up.
Can Fountaine Pajot MY 37 | Bartsie be rented with or without a skipper?
Boat Fountaine Pajot MY 37 | Bartsie can be rented only as a bareboat.