We guarantee the best price on every yacht available. If you happen to find a better price elsewhere, let us know. We will beat it.
- 16 Sep 2021I do not need look up anywhere else…I do not need look up anywhere else when I need a boat.customer
- 14 Sep 2021Good ServiceGood Servicecustomer
- 14 Sep 2021Everything ok.Everything ok.Libor
- 13 Sep 2021perfect serviceOnce again, I would like to thank you for all the help and perfect service. I ch...Jan Vavrik
- 10 Sep 2021As usual all worked wellAs usual all worked well. The communication was clear, professional and on time....customer
- 10 Sep 2021I always had a great experience with Anna HorvathI always had a great experience with Boataround. The staff is really helpful, es...Tamas Gyorei
- 10 Sep 2021Everything was the bestEverything was the bestcustomer
- 8 Sep 2021Thank you for the wonderful support…Thank you for the wonderful support from Anna Horváth. I'm satisfied with the cu...Customer
Gulet 115 | Romanca
Charter company: Master Charter
- Year1998 Renovated in 2014
- Type of mainsailClassical mainsail
- Fuel tank9000l
- Water tank22000l
She can accommodate 16 guests in 8 cabins. Shower and 8 toilets are also available.
Guests’ comfort on board is assured by 6 crew members.
Sailing is great fun on this gulet as Stand Up Paddle, Snorkel sets and Water skis are provided during the charter.
Beds for the crew
Navigation and safety
- Salon GPS plotter
- Outside GPS plotter
- Teak deck
- Classical mainsail
Saloon and cabins
- Kitchen utensils
- Pillows and blankets
- Inside speakers
- Flat screen TV
- Audio system
- Snorkel sets
- Water skis
- Stand Up Paddle
Good to know
Marina Stobreč, Stobreč, Croatia show on the map
Would you require different pick-up or drop-off times? Let us know and we will try our best.
, (09:00 - 10:00)
Not sure yet? Don't worry, you can specify your arrival time later. We will pass along the information to the charter company to ensure the yacht is ready for your arrival.
, (17:00 - 18:00)
Cancellation / Payment policies
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to your selection. Please check the payment conditions when selecting the price above. Check price
Sailing licence required
No licence is needed
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Payment methods accepted by charter company
Information about the marina
Marina Stobreč is situated nearby Stobreč, Croatia. The marina can accommodate up to 100 charter yachts.
It is located 24 kilometres from the nearest airport and 1 kilometre from Stobreč city centre. Taxis from the airport cost approximately 50 €.
Marina Stobreč boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including a car park.
It also offers a restaurant.
All berths are connected to electricity.
Frequently asked questions
What licenses do I need to rent boat Gulet 115 | Romanca?
To rent a boat Gulet 115 | Romanca, you don’t need a license.
What are the additional costs?
You can find the additional costs listed as mandatory extras in each boat’s profile. You should also consider the mooring costs, petrol and food expenses during your sailing holiday.
What are the payment methods for services and extras on the spot?
The extras can be paid on the spot only in cash (Local currency or Euro). Tourist Tax can be paid on the spot only in cash (Local currency).
What documents I’ll receive from Boataround after the reservation?
You will receive an instant booking confirmation and the charter contract. After the reservation has been paid, you will receive the crew list, boarding pass, and marina base information.
How can I cancel my reservation?
Contact our customer service on +44 20 3608 7170 or via email at email@example.com. We will assist you immediately.
Is boat Gulet 115 | Romanca insured?
Every boat that is listed on Boataround.com comes with insurance.
What is the deposit?
The deposit is the monetary amount used to guarantee the coverage of any potential damages done to the boat. It will be pre-authorised on your card.
Can Gulet 115 | Romanca be rented with or without a skipper?
Boat Gulet 115 | Romanca can be rented only with a professional skipper.