We guarantee the best price on every yacht available. If you happen to find a better price elsewhere, let us know. We will beat it.
- 24 Jul 2021100 % satisfactionPetra found a boat for us according to our ideas in half a day during our trip t...Miriam
- 23 Jul 2021Renting supportAs for the renting process, I am very pleased with the colaborators: Petra, Dami...Rox.Flore.
- 22 Jul 2021Excellent assistance, thank you, Anna!First of all, looking over different platforms at the same boat, boataround.com ...Alex
- 18 Jul 2021Best charter agent on the market:)Boataround is the best charter agent on the market - we experience convenient an...Returning customer
- 18 Jul 2021QuickQuick, friendly, informative, proactive. Lets see how I see it after the boat tr...Peter
- 13 Jul 2021Boataround reviewI started my search on Sunday morning and by early afternoon I had my reservatio...Paul
- 13 Jul 2021Great experienceThis is my third experience with Boataround in 3 years. My friends and I - we ha...Puiu Leder
- 10 Jul 2021Perfect service!Very responsive and professional staff!Erik
Horizon 60 | Blue Horizon
Charter company: Virgin Charter Yachts
- Engine2 x 715hp
- Fuel tank3800l Fuel consumption 120l/h
3-cabin power catamaran Horizon 60 - Blue Horizon was built in 2011 and it is docked in Nanny Cay Resort & Marina, Caribbean. Blue Horizon can accommodate up to 6 people in 3 double cabins. Pillows and blankets are provided during the power catamaran rental.
Power catamaran Blue Horizon offers 3 toilets and a shower.
Horizon features Radar, Generator, BBQ and Outside GPS plotter. It also boasts Flat screen TV, Air conditioning, Audio system, Outside speakers and Flybridge. Fully-equipped kitchen includes Microwave, Ice maker, Freezer, Oven and Cooker.
Navigation and safety
- Outside GPS plotter
Saloon and cabins
- Air conditioning
- Kitchen utensils
- Pillows and blankets
- Ice maker
- Inside speakers
- Flat screen TV
- Outside speakers
- Audio system
- Snorkel sets
- Bathing platform
- Stand Up Paddle
Good to know
Virgin Charter Yachts
Nanny Cay Resort & Marina, Tortola, Caribbean show on the map
Would you require different pick-up or drop-off times? Let us know and we will try our best.
, (09:00 - 10:00)
Not sure yet? Don't worry, you can specify your arrival time later. We will pass along the information to the charter company to ensure the yacht is ready for your arrival.
, (17:00 - 18:00)
Cancellation / Payment policies
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to your selection. Please check the payment conditions when selecting the price above. Check price
Payment methods accepted by charter company
Information about the marina
Nanny Cay Resort & Marina is situated nearby Tortola, Caribbean. The marina can accommodate up to 320 charter yachts.
It is located 17 kilometres from the nearest airport and 7 kilometres from Tortola city centre. Taxis from the airport cost approximately 65 €.
Nanny Cay Resort & Marina boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including WiFi, a launderette, a petrol station, a toilet and showers.
It also offers a restaurant.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.
Frequently asked questions
What are the additional costs?
You can find the additional costs listed as mandatory extras in each boat’s profile. You should also consider the mooring costs, petrol and food expenses during your sailing holiday.
What are the payment methods for services and extras on the spot?
The extras can be paid on the spot only in cash (Local currency). Deposit Insurance (reduces refundable security deposit to 5000 USD), Hire captain and Cook can be paid on the spot by Visa, MasterCard or in cash (Local currency or US Dollars). Refundable Security Deposit can be paid on the spot only by Visa or MasterCard.
What documents I’ll receive from Boataround after the reservation?
You will receive an instant booking confirmation and the charter contract. After the reservation has been paid, you will receive the crew list, boarding pass, and marina base information.
How can I cancel my reservation?
Contact our customer service on +44 20 3608 7170 or via email at email@example.com. We will assist you immediately.
Is boat Horizon 60 | Blue Horizon insured?
Every boat that is listed on Boataround.com comes with insurance.
What are the deposit and deposit insurance?
The deposit is the monetary amount used to guarantee the coverage of any potential damages done to the boat. It will be pre-authorised on your card. Deposit insurance is an alternative to the payment of refundable deposit. It either lowers or eliminates the refundable deposit, which is required at the yacht pick-up.
Can Horizon 60 | Blue Horizon be rented with or without a skipper?
Boat Horizon 60 | Blue Horizon can be rented as a bareboat, or you can rent a professional skipper.