We guarantee the best price on every yacht available. If you happen to find a better price elsewhere, let us know. We will beat it.
- 11 May 2021Boataround offers exellent serviceBoataround offers exellent service. They reacted very fast and promtly answered ...customer
- 11 May 2021Superb serviceSuperb service, as always. Looking forward to all the new sailing adventures wit...Bobo
- 11 May 2021We are so pleasedWe are so pleased, that have arranged our reservation at your company. Managing ...customer
- 8 May 2021Perfect support from Anna and…Perfect support from Anna and collegues! We are looking forward to make our boat...Family P.
- 29 Apr 2021Fast reply and very good conditionsFast reply and very good conditions Customer Service was very helpful, friendly ...Markus L.
- 19 Apr 2021Best price and service!So far best price and very good service!Nicola
- 16 Apr 2021Very cooperative in selecting the boat…Very cooperative in selecting the boat and creative in thinking up solutionsErik
- 15 Apr 2021Yet again outstanding serviceYet again outstanding service by Boataround. Cannot beat or fault their prices. ...Mark
- 12 Apr 2021My experience with Boataround was very…My experience with Boataround was very nice for now. I tried to find a boat for ...Cosmin
- 12 Apr 2021Excellent so farProfessional and very helpful staff. Quick answers to doubts and questions. So f...Andrzej
Jeanneau 53 | Signe of Sweden
Charter company: Navigare Yachting - Greece
- Type of mainsailClassical mainsail
- Fuel tank240l
6-cabin sailing yacht Jeanneau 53 - Signe of Sweden was built in 2013 and it is docked in Agios Kosmas Marina, Greece. Signe of Sweden can accommodate up to 12 people in 1 single cabin, 4 double cabins, 1 double cabin with a bunk bed and a saloon with 1 extra bed.
Sailing yacht Signe of Sweden offers 4 toilets and a shower.
Jeanneau features Classical mainsail, Electric winches, Generator, Bimini and Bow thruster. It also boasts Flat screen TV, Heating, Air conditioning, Audio system and Outside speakers. Fully-equipped kitchen includes Freezer, Coffee machine, Oven, Cooker and Sink.
Beds in saloon
Double cabin (bunk beds)
Navigation and safety
- Bow thruster
- Outside GPS plotter
- Teak deck
- Electric winches
- Classical mainsail
Saloon and cabins
- Air conditioning
- Coffee machine
- Kitchen utensils
- Inside speakers
- Flat screen TV
- Outside speakers
- Audio system
- Snorkel sets
Good to know
Navigare Yachting - Greece
Agios Kosmas Marina, Elliniko, Greece show on the map
Would you require different pick-up or drop-off times? Let us know and we will try our best.
, (09:00 - 10:00)
Not sure yet? Don't worry, you can specify your arrival time later. We will pass along the information to the charter company to ensure the yacht is ready for your arrival.
, (17:00 - 18:00)
Cancellation / Payment policies
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to your selection. Please check the payment conditions when selecting the price above. Check price
Sailing licence required
Standard sailing licence
Payment methods accepted by charter company
Information about the marina
Agios Kosmas Marina is situated nearby Elliniko, Greece. The marina can accommodate up to 337 charter yachts.
It is located 28 kilometres from the nearest airport and 6 kilometres from Elliniko city centre. Taxis from the airport cost approximately 70 €.
Agios Kosmas Marina boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including a launderette, a petrol station, a toilet and showers.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.