We guarantee the best price on every yacht available. If you happen to find a better price elsewhere, let us know. We will beat it.
- 24 Nov 2020Good customer serviceGood customer service! I used Boataround for the first time and I will use it ...customer
- 22 Nov 2020Very competent and friendly serviceVery competent and friendly serviceLeszek Domański
- 22 Nov 2020Very easyVery easy, very fast, if the boat is as you work, than you have won a new custom...customer
- 18 Nov 2020Excellent serviceExcellent service, quick and reliable.PeterP
- 17 Nov 2020Excellent companyI am very pleased of the communication with this company. Friendliness, prompt m...Oleg
- 12 Nov 2020Quick answers and very adaptive and…Quick answers and very adaptive and responsice to requests and needs.Don
- 11 Nov 2020nice and service-minded staffnice and service-minded staff. you get a quick response when you make an inquiryJanne
- 11 Nov 2020Great service in difficult Covid…Great service in difficult Covid conditions and ability to postpone trip to next...Martin M
- 5 Nov 2020bester Servicebester Servicecustomer Harald
- 3 Nov 2020Very fast response and great offermy experience with boataround was just great. Very professional working, very fa...customer
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 54 | Boomerang
Only 30% deposit needed
Great news! Now you only need 30% of the yacht price to guarantee your booking.
Charter company: Boomerang MCPY
- Year2006 Renovated in 2019
- Type of mainsailRolling mainsail
- Fuel tank410l
5-cabin sailing yacht Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 54 - Boomerang was built in 2006 and it is docked in Olympic Marina, Greece. Boomerang can accommodate up to 10 people in 1 single cabin, 3 double cabins, 1 double cabin with a bunk bed and a saloon with 1 extra bed. Pillows and blankets are provided during the yacht rental.
Sailing yacht Boomerang offers 4 toilets and a shower.
Jeanneau features Salon GPS-Plotter, Bimini and Bow thruster. It also boasts Flat screen TV, Heating, Audio system, DVD Player and Outside speakers. Fully-equipped kitchen includes Freezer, Oven, Cooker, Sink and Kitchen utensils.
Beds in saloon
Double cabin (bunk beds)
Beds for the crew
Navigation and safety
- Salon GPS-Plotter
- Teak deck
- Bow thruster
- Outside shower
- Rolling mainsail
Saloon and cabins
- Kitchen utensils
- Pillows and blankets
- Audio system
- Outside speakers
- Snorkel sets
- DVD Player
- Inside speakers
- Flat screen TV
- Water toys
Good to know
Olympic Marina, Lávrion, Greece show on the map
Would you require different pick-up or drop-off times? Let us know and we will try our best.
, (09:00 - 10:00)
Not sure yet? Don't worry, you can specify your arrival time later. We will pass along the information to the charter company to ensure the yacht is ready for your arrival.
, (17:00 - 18:00)
Cancellation / Payment policies
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to your selection. Please check the payment conditions when selecting the price above. Check price
Sailing licence required
No licence is needed
Payment methods accepted by charter company
Information about the marina
Olympic Marina is situated nearby Lávrion, Greece. The marina can accommodate up to 680 charter yachts.
It is located 39 kilometres from the nearest airport and 3 kilometres from Lávrion city centre. Taxis from the airport cost approximately 90 €.
Olympic Marina boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including an ATM, WiFi, a launderette, an exchange office, a car park, a petrol station, a toilet and showers.
It also offers a restaurant and a supermarket.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.