We guarantee the best price on every yacht available. If you happen to find a better price elsewhere, let us know. We will beat it.
- 24 Jul 2021100 % satisfactionPetra found a boat for us according to our ideas in half a day during our trip t...Miriam
- 23 Jul 2021Renting supportAs for the renting process, I am very pleased with the colaborators: Petra, Dami...Rox.Flore.
- 22 Jul 2021Excellent assistance, thank you, Anna!First of all, looking over different platforms at the same boat, boataround.com ...Alex
- 18 Jul 2021Best charter agent on the market:)Boataround is the best charter agent on the market - we experience convenient an...Returning customer
- 18 Jul 2021QuickQuick, friendly, informative, proactive. Lets see how I see it after the boat tr...Peter
- 13 Jul 2021Boataround reviewI started my search on Sunday morning and by early afternoon I had my reservatio...Paul
- 13 Jul 2021Great experienceThis is my third experience with Boataround in 3 years. My friends and I - we ha...Puiu Leder
- 10 Jul 2021Perfect service!Very responsive and professional staff!Erik
Lagoon 380 S2 | Samira
Charter company: South Aegean Yachting
- Type of mainsailClassical mainsail
- Engine2 x 30hp
- Fuel tank400l
- Water tank600l
6-cabin catamaran Lagoon 380 S2 - Samira was built in 2014 and it is docked in Marina Alimos, Greece. Samira can accommodate up to 10 people in 6 cabins. Pillows and blankets are provided during the catamaran rental.
Catamaran Samira offers 2 toilets and a shower.
Lagoon features Classical mainsail, Salon GPS plotter, Bimini and Bow thruster. It also boasts Audio system, Outside speakers and Inside speakers. Fully-equipped kitchen includes Microwave, Coffee machine, Oven, Cooker and Sink.
Navigation and safety
- Bow thruster
- Salon GPS plotter
- Outside GPS plotter
- Classical mainsail
Saloon and cabins
- Coffee machine
- Kitchen utensils
- Pillows and blankets
- Inside speakers
- Outside speakers
- Audio system
Good to know
South Aegean Yachting
Marina Alimos, Athens, Greece show on the map
Would you require different pick-up or drop-off times? Let us know and we will try our best.
, (09:00 - 10:00)
Not sure yet? Don't worry, you can specify your arrival time later. We will pass along the information to the charter company to ensure the yacht is ready for your arrival.
, (17:00 - 18:00)
Cancellation / Payment policies
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to your selection. Please check the payment conditions when selecting the price above. Check price
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Payment methods accepted by charter company
Information about the marina
Marina Alimos is situated nearby Athens, Greece. The marina can accommodate up to 1000 charter yachts.
It is located 30 kilometres from the nearest airport and 15 kilometres from Athens city centre. Taxis from the airport cost approximately 65 €.
Marina Alimos boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including an ATM, WiFi, a launderette, a car park, a petrol station, a toilet and showers.
It also offers a restaurant and a supermarket.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.
Frequently asked questions
What is a Transit Log?
A Transit Log is a mandatory fee, including the final cleaning, license fees and document preparation costs.
What are the additional costs?
You can find the additional costs listed as mandatory extras in each boat’s profile. You should also consider the mooring costs, petrol and food expenses during your sailing holiday.
What are the payment methods for services and extras on the spot?
The extras can be paid on the spot only in cash (Local currency or Euro). Refundable Security Deposit and Deposit Insurance (reduces refundable security deposit to 500) can be paid on the spot by Visa, MasterCard or in cash (Local currency or Euro).
What documents I’ll receive from Boataround after the reservation?
You will receive an instant booking confirmation and the charter contract. After the reservation has been paid, you will receive the crew list, boarding pass, and marina base information.
How can I cancel my reservation?
Contact our customer service on +44 20 3608 7170 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will assist you immediately.
Is boat Lagoon 380 S2 | Samira insured?
Every boat that is listed on Boataround.com comes with insurance.
What are the deposit and deposit insurance?
The deposit is the monetary amount used to guarantee the coverage of any potential damages done to the boat. It will be pre-authorised on your card. Deposit insurance is an alternative to the payment of refundable deposit. It either lowers or eliminates the refundable deposit, which is required at the yacht pick-up.
Can Lagoon 380 S2 | Samira be rented with or without a skipper?
Boat Lagoon 380 S2 | Samira can be rented as a bareboat, or you can rent a professional skipper.