We guarantee the best price on every yacht available. If you happen to find a better price elsewhere, let us know. We will beat it.
- 24 Jul 2021100 % satisfactionPetra found a boat for us according to our ideas in half a day during our trip t...Miriam
- 23 Jul 2021Renting supportAs for the renting process, I am very pleased with the colaborators: Petra, Dami...Rox.Flore.
- 22 Jul 2021Excellent assistance, thank you, Anna!First of all, looking over different platforms at the same boat, boataround.com ...Alex
- 18 Jul 2021Best charter agent on the market:)Boataround is the best charter agent on the market - we experience convenient an...Returning customer
- 18 Jul 2021QuickQuick, friendly, informative, proactive. Lets see how I see it after the boat tr...Peter
- 13 Jul 2021Boataround reviewI started my search on Sunday morning and by early afternoon I had my reservatio...Paul
- 13 Jul 2021Great experienceThis is my third experience with Boataround in 3 years. My friends and I - we ha...Puiu Leder
- 10 Jul 2021Perfect service!Very responsive and professional staff!Erik
Lagoon 400 S2 | Kabuki
Charter company: Med Caribbean
- Type of mainsailClassical mainsail
- Engine2 x 40hp
- Fuel tank400l
- Water tank700l
6-cabin catamaran Lagoon 400 S2 - Kabuki was built in 2013 and it is docked in Manuel Reef Marina, Caribbean. Kabuki can accommodate up to 10 people in 2 single cabins and 4 double cabins. Pillows and blankets are provided during the catamaran rental.
Catamaran Kabuki offers 4 toilets and a shower.
Lagoon features Classical mainsail, Electric winches, Salon GPS plotter, BBQ, Bimini and Outside GPS plotter. It also boasts Audio system, Outside speakers and Inside speakers. Fully-equipped kitchen includes Freezer, Oven, Cooker, Sink and Kitchen utensils.
Navigation and safety
- Salon GPS plotter
- Outside GPS plotter
- Electric winches
- Classical mainsail
Saloon and cabins
- Kitchen utensils
- Pillows and blankets
- Inside speakers
- Outside speakers
- Audio system
- Snorkel sets
Good to know
Manuel Reef Marina, Road Town, Caribbean show on the map
Would you require different pick-up or drop-off times? Let us know and we will try our best.
, (09:00 - 10:00)
Not sure yet? Don't worry, you can specify your arrival time later. We will pass along the information to the charter company to ensure the yacht is ready for your arrival.
, (17:00 - 18:00)
Cancellation / Payment policies
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to your selection. Please check the payment conditions when selecting the price above. Check price
Sailing licence required
Standard sailing licence
Payment methods accepted by charter company
Information about the marina
Manuel Reef Marina is situated nearby Road Town, Caribbean. The marina can accommodate up to 48 charter yachts.
It is located 15 kilometres from the nearest airport and 5 kilometres from Road Town city centre. Taxis from the airport cost approximately 20 €.
Manuel Reef Marina boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including WiFi, a launderette, a car park, a toilet and showers.
It also offers a restaurant and a supermarket.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.