We guarantee the best price on every yacht available. If you happen to find a better price elsewhere, let us know. We will beat it.
- 2 Aug 2022We were delighted to receive a phone…We were delighted to receive a phone call with additional answers to our questio...Volker & Christine
- 27 Jul 2022Easy and FastAdam was so helpful and fast, thank you guys, can't wait for the 13th! Hope that...Anja
- 18 Jul 2022Efficient, prompt and professional approach . Thanks Boataround team!Good job! Thanks!Mihai
- 16 Jul 2022It was fun booking here.The booking process was easy and clear.sara bernardi
- 12 Jul 2022recommendedchartered a few times from boataround. always really helpful, really responsive ...customer
- 12 Jul 2022Perfect experiencePerfect experience, till now. Thank to the organisation! Big offers and professi...Claudio
- 8 Jul 2022GreatI ordered a smaller motorboat. It turned out that it is not available on the dat...Piotr
- 2 Jul 2022Easy booking and paymentEasy booking and payment. Great helpdesk. We had a wonderfull week sailing in Gr...Johan
Leopard 39 | Amanei
Charter company: Seaways Yachting | # of charter companies in France
- Toilets2 2 Electric toilets
- Fuel tank800l Fuel consumption 15l/h
- Water tank780l
Navigation and safety
- Bow thruster
- Salon GPS plotter
- Outside GPS plotter
Saloon and cabins
- Air conditioning
- Kitchen utensils
- Pillows and blankets
- Water maker
- Bathing platform
- Inside speakers
- Outside speakers
- Audio system
3-cabin power catamaran Leopard 39 - Amanei was built in 2013, and it is docked in Port Santa Lucia, France.
Amanei can accommodate up to 6 people in 3 double cabins. Pillows and blankets are included in the price.
It is equipped with a 2x150hp engine.
Power catamaran Amanei offers 2 toilets with a shower.
Boat equipment features Radar, Generator, Salon GPS plotter, Bimini and Outside GPS plotter. It also boasts Heating, Air conditioning, an Audio system, Outside speakers and Flybridge. The fully-equipped galley includes Freezer, Oven, Cooker, Sink and Kitchen utensils.
This power catamaran is operated by the charter company Seaways Yachting.
Beds for the crew
Good to know
Port Santa Lucia, Saint-Raphaël, France show on the map
Cancellation / Payment policies
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to your selection. Please check the payment conditions when selecting the price above. Check price
Sailing licence required
Standard sailing licence
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Payment methods accepted by charter company
Information about the marina
Port Santa Lucia is situated nearby Saint-Raphaël, France. The marina can accommodate up to 1630 charter yachts.
Port Santa Lucia boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including WiFi, a petrol station and a toilet.
It also offers a restaurant and a supermarket.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.
Frequently asked questions
What licenses do I need to rent boat Leopard 39 | Amanei?
To rent a boat Leopard 39 | Amanei, you need a valid sailing license. You can always verify the validation of your license with us.
What is a Transit Log?
A Transit Log is a mandatory fee, including the final cleaning, license fees and document preparation costs.
What are the additional costs?
You can find the additional costs listed as mandatory extras in each boat’s profile. You should also consider the mooring costs, petrol and food expenses during your sailing holiday.
What are the payment methods for services and extras on the spot?
The extras can be paid on the spot by Visa, MasterCard or in cash (Euro).
What documents I’ll receive from Boataround after the reservation?
You will receive an instant booking confirmation and the charter contract. After the reservation has been paid, you will receive the crew list, boarding pass, and marina base information.
How can I cancel my reservation?
Contact our customer service on +44 330 818 0541 or via email at email@example.com. We will assist you immediately.
Is boat Leopard 39 | Amanei insured?
Every boat that is listed on Boataround.com comes with insurance.
What are the deposit and deposit insurance?
The deposit is the monetary amount used to guarantee the coverage of any potential damages done to the boat. It will be pre-authorised on your card. Deposit insurance is an alternative to the payment of a refundable deposit. It lowers the Refundable Security Deposit, which is required at the boat pick-up.
Can Leopard 39 | Amanei be rented with or without a skipper?
Boat Leopard 39 | Amanei can be rented as a bareboat, or you can rent a professional skipper.
Subscribe to see special deals
Get special deals only available to members
Save money with every booking