We guarantee the best price on every yacht available. If you happen to find a better price elsewhere, let us know. We will beat it.
- 4 Oct 2022Boataround staff is friendly and…Boataround staff is friendly and helpful - real support for customer.customer
- 3 Oct 2022Perfect.Perfect. Thank you very much.Milan
- 3 Oct 2022Very helpful staff, great serviceLast boat rental was without any problems. During phone calls about the next yea...CHARLIE
- 29 Sep 2022Great first experienceFirst time I’ve used Boataround - very responsive, very competitive. Thanks for ...Alan Watkins
- 28 Sep 2022Adam was of great assistance and…Adam was of great assistance and offered prompt responses.customer
- 26 Sep 2022Perfect servicePerfect service, even short termMN
- 26 Sep 2022GreatVery corespondiveorit
- 25 Sep 2022Best personally service!Thank You for the best personally service! It's my third charter by boataround. ...alex sailor
Linssen 32 AC | Paula
- Length10.15 m
- Draught1 m
- Beam3.45 m
- Engine75 hp 55.9 kW
- Toilets2 2 Electric toilets
- Fuel tank250 l Fuel consumption 4 l/h
- Water tank220 l
Navigation and safety
- Bow thruster
- Outside GPS plotter
- Teak deck
- Outside shower
Saloon and cabins
- Air conditioning
- Coffee machine
- Kitchen utensils
- Pillows and blankets
- Waste tank
- Inside speakers
- Flat screen TV
- Audio system
- Bathing platform
- Sun pads
The Linssen 32 AC Paula houseboat was built in 2014, and it is docked in Jachthafen Mirrow, Germany.
The living area of this houseboat consists of 2 cabins and accommodates 4 people. A shower is at the guests' disposal and there are 2 toilets on board.
This houseboat is equipped with bimini and outside gps plotter. In chilly weather, guests will benefit from heating. flat screen tv, an audio system, flybridge and inside speakers are also available.
A well-equipped galley with oven, cooker, sink and kitchen utensils is prepared to facilitate cooking. There is also a coffee machine on board.
This houseboat is operated by the charter company Puur Yachtcharter.
Good to know
Cancellation / Payment policies
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to your selection. Please check the payment conditions when selecting the price above. Check price
Sailing licence required
Standard sailing licence
Pets are allowed. Extra charges may be applicable.
Payment methods accepted by charter company
Information about the marina
Jachthafen Mirrow is situated nearby Mirow, Germany.
Frequently asked questions
What licences do I need to rent boat Linssen 32 AC | Paula?
To rent a boat Linssen 32 AC | Paula, you need a valid sailing licence. You can always verify the validation of your licence with us.
What is a Transit Log?
A Transit Log is a mandatory fee, which covers the final cleaning, licence fees and document preparation costs.
What are the additional costs?
You can find the additional costs listed as mandatory extras in each boat’s profile. You should also consider the mooring costs, petrol and food expenses during your sailing holiday.
What payment methods are accepted for services and extras booked on the spot?
The extras can be paid on the spot only in cash (Euro).
What documents I’ll receive from Boataround after the reservation?
You will receive an instant booking confirmation and the charter contract. After the reservation has been paid for, you will receive the crew list, boarding pass, and marina base information.
How can I cancel my reservation?
Contact our customer service on +44 330 818 0541 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will assist you immediately.
Is boat Linssen 32 AC | Paula insured?
Every boat listed on Boataround.com has full insurance.
What is the deposit?
The deposit is an amount of money used to guarantee the coverage of any potential damage done to the boat. It will be pre-authorised on your card.
Can Linssen 32 AC | Paula be rented with or without a skipper?
Boat Linssen 32 AC | Paula can be rented only as a bareboat.