We guarantee the best price on every yacht available. If you happen to find a better price elsewhere, let us know. We will beat it.
- 29 Sep 2022Great first experienceFirst time I’ve used Boataround - very responsive, very competitive. Thanks for ...Alan Watkins
- 28 Sep 2022Adam was of great assistance and…Adam was of great assistance and offered prompt responses.customer
- 26 Sep 2022Perfect servicePerfect service, even short termMN
- 26 Sep 2022GreatVery corespondiveorit
- 25 Sep 2022Best personally service!Thank You for the best personally service! It's my third charter by boataround. ...alex sailor
- 23 Sep 2022Overall a positive experienceThe site is good and informative. The charter company "Sea Novels" were also goo...Claes
- 22 Sep 2022All has been very well.Quick answer for…All has been very well.Quick answer for my different questions.I recommend Boatr...Pierre ARCE
- 21 Sep 2022Boataround, the one and onlySecond time i am going through boararound.com to book my vessel. again, very smo...RS
Linssen 350 AC | Paulina
- Length10.4 m
- Draught1 m
- Beam3.4 m
- Engine75 hp 55.9 kW
- Toilets2 2 Electric toilets
- Fuel tank240 l Fuel consumption 30 l/h
- Water tank220 l
Navigation and safety
- Bow thruster
- Outside GPS plotter
- Outside shower
Saloon and cabins
- Air conditioning
- Kitchen utensils
- Pillows and blankets
- Waste tank
- Inside speakers
- Outside speakers
- Audio system
- Bathing platform
The Linssen 350 AC Paulina houseboat was built in 2016, and it is docked in Jachthafen Mirrow, Germany.
The living area of this houseboat consists of 2 cabins and accommodates 4 people. A shower is at the guests' disposal and there are 2 toilets on board.
This houseboat is equipped with bimini and bow thruster. In chilly weather, guests will benefit from heating. an audio system, outside speakers, flybridge and inside speakers are also available.
A well-equipped galley with cooker, sink and kitchen utensils is prepared to facilitate cooking. There is also a on board.
This houseboat is operated by the charter company Puur Yachtcharter.
Good to know
Cancellation / Payment policies
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to your selection. Please check the payment conditions when selecting the price above. Check price
Sailing licence required
Standard sailing licence
Pets are allowed. Extra charges may be applicable.
Payment methods accepted by charter company
Information about the marina
Jachthafen Mirrow is situated nearby Mirow, Germany.
Frequently asked questions
What licences do I need to rent boat Linssen 350 AC | Paulina?
To rent a boat Linssen 350 AC | Paulina, you need a valid sailing licence. You can always verify the validation of your licence with us.
What is a Transit Log?
A Transit Log is a mandatory fee, which covers the final cleaning, licence fees and document preparation costs.
What are the additional costs?
You can find the additional costs listed as mandatory extras in each boat’s profile. You should also consider the mooring costs, petrol and food expenses during your sailing holiday.
What payment methods are accepted for services and extras booked on the spot?
The extras can be paid on the spot only in cash (Euro).
What documents I’ll receive from Boataround after the reservation?
You will receive an instant booking confirmation and the charter contract. After the reservation has been paid for, you will receive the crew list, boarding pass, and marina base information.
How can I cancel my reservation?
Contact our customer service on +44 330 818 0541 or via email at email@example.com. We will assist you immediately.
Is boat Linssen 350 AC | Paulina insured?
Every boat listed on Boataround.com has full insurance.
What is the deposit?
The deposit is an amount of money used to guarantee the coverage of any potential damage done to the boat. It will be pre-authorised on your card.
Can Linssen 350 AC | Paulina be rented with or without a skipper?
Boat Linssen 350 AC | Paulina can be rented only as a bareboat.