We guarantee the best price on every yacht available. If you happen to find a better price elsewhere, let us know. We will beat it.
- 4 Oct 2022Boataround staff is friendly and…Boataround staff is friendly and helpful - real support for customer.customer
- 3 Oct 2022Perfect.Perfect. Thank you very much.Milan
- 3 Oct 2022Very helpful staff, great serviceLast boat rental was without any problems. During phone calls about the next yea...CHARLIE
- 29 Sep 2022Great first experienceFirst time I’ve used Boataround - very responsive, very competitive. Thanks for ...Alan Watkins
- 28 Sep 2022Adam was of great assistance and…Adam was of great assistance and offered prompt responses.customer
- 26 Sep 2022Perfect servicePerfect service, even short termMN
- 26 Sep 2022GreatVery corespondiveorit
- 25 Sep 2022Best personally service!Thank You for the best personally service! It's my third charter by boataround. ...alex sailor
Reful 700 | Ugljan
- Length6.5 m
- Draught0.9 m
- Berths1 + 1 max 1 people can stay overnight
- Beam2.5 m
- Engine150 hp 111.9 kW
- Fuel tank200 l Fuel consumption 23 l/h
Navigation and safety
- Bow thruster
- Outside GPS plotter
Saloon and cabins
- Air conditioning
- Bathing platform
This 2006 Reful 700 - Ugljan is suitable for 8 people. It is docked in Marina Ugljan, Croatia.
The motorboat Ugljan is equipped with a 150hp engine.
Navigation is made easy with an outside gps plotter.
When at anchor or in the marina, a bimini proves a great benefit.
This motorboat is operated by the charter company Seagull rent - a - boat Ugljan.
Beds in saloon
Good to know
Seagull rent - a - boat Ugljan
Cancellation / Payment policies
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to your selection. Please check the payment conditions when selecting the price above. Check price
Sailing licence required
Standard sailing licence
Payment methods accepted by charter company
Information about the marina
Marina Ugljan is situated nearby Ugljan, Croatia. The marina can accommodate up to 20 charter yachts.
It is located 25 kilometres from the nearest airport and 1 kilometre from Ugljan city centre. Taxis from the airport cost approximately 70 €.
It also offers a restaurant and a supermarket.
Frequently asked questions
What licences do I need to rent boat Reful 700 | Ugljan?
To rent a boat Reful 700 | Ugljan, you need a valid sailing licence and a VHF licence (certificate of Restricted Radio Telephony). You can always verify the validation of your licence with us.
What are the additional costs?
You can find the additional costs listed as mandatory extras in each boat’s profile. You should also consider the mooring costs, petrol and food expenses during your sailing holiday.
What payment methods are accepted for services and extras booked on the spot?
The extras can be paid on the spot only in cash (Local currency). Deposit Insurance can be paid on the spot only in cash (Euro).
What documents I’ll receive from Boataround after the reservation?
You will receive an instant booking confirmation and the charter contract. After the reservation has been paid for, you will receive the crew list, boarding pass, and marina base information.
How can I cancel my reservation?
Contact our customer service on +44 330 818 0541 or via email at email@example.com. We will assist you immediately.
Is boat Reful 700 | Ugljan insured?
Every boat listed on Boataround.com has full insurance.
What are the deposit and deposit insurance?
The deposit is an amount of money used to guarantee the coverage of any potential damage done to the boat. It will be pre-authorised on your card. Deposit insurance is an alternative to the payment of a refundable deposit. It eliminates the Refundable Security Deposit, which is required at the boat pick-up.
Can Reful 700 | Ugljan be rented with or without a skipper?
Boat Reful 700 | Ugljan can be rented only as a bareboat.
Reviews for Reful 700 | Ugljan
This customer didn't leave any comment in his review