- 24 Jul 2021100 % satisfactionPetra found a boat for us according to our ideas in half a day during our trip t...Miriam
- 23 Jul 2021Renting supportAs for the renting process, I am very pleased with the colaborators: Petra, Dami...Rox.Flore.
- 22 Jul 2021Excellent assistance, thank you, Anna!First of all, looking over different platforms at the same boat, boataround.com ...Alex
- 18 Jul 2021Best charter agent on the market:)Boataround is the best charter agent on the market - we experience convenient an...Returning customer
- 18 Jul 2021QuickQuick, friendly, informative, proactive. Lets see how I see it after the boat tr...Peter
- 13 Jul 2021Boataround reviewI started my search on Sunday morning and by early afternoon I had my reservatio...Paul
- 13 Jul 2021Great experienceThis is my third experience with Boataround in 3 years. My friends and I - we ha...Puiu Leder
- 10 Jul 2021Perfect service!Very responsive and professional staff!Erik
Trimarin 600 | Trimarin
Charter company: Charter Okras
- Fuel tank150l Fuel consumption 18l/h
The motorboat is equipped with an engine of 115hp.
Navigation is made easy with an Outside GPS plotter.
When at anchor or in the marina, a Bimini proves a great benefit.
Cruising with this motorboat is great fun as it is equipped with an Audio system and an Outside speakers.
The motorboat is maintained by Charter Okras.
Navigation and safety
- Outside GPS plotter
- Outside speakers
- Audio system
Good to know
Marina Izola, Isola, Slovenia show on the map
Would you require different pick-up or drop-off times? Let us know and we will try our best.
, (09:00 - 10:00)
, (17:00 - 18:00)
Cancellation / Payment policies
Sailing licence required
Standard sailing licence
Payment methods accepted by charter company
Information about the marina
Marina Izola is situated nearby Isola, Slovenia. The marina can accommodate up to 700 charter yachts.
It is located 70 kilometres from the nearest airport and 1 kilometre from Isola city centre. Taxis from the airport cost approximately 150 €.
Marina Izola boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including an ATM, WiFi, a car park, a petrol station and showers.
It also offers a restaurant and a supermarket.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.