We guarantee the best price on every yacht available. If you happen to find a better price elsewhere, let us know. We will beat it.
- 4 Oct 2022Boataround staff is friendly and…Boataround staff is friendly and helpful - real support for customer.customer
- 3 Oct 2022Perfect.Perfect. Thank you very much.Milan
- 3 Oct 2022Very helpful staff, great serviceLast boat rental was without any problems. During phone calls about the next yea...CHARLIE
- 29 Sep 2022Great first experienceFirst time I’ve used Boataround - very responsive, very competitive. Thanks for ...Alan Watkins
- 28 Sep 2022Adam was of great assistance and…Adam was of great assistance and offered prompt responses.customer
- 26 Sep 2022Perfect servicePerfect service, even short termMN
- 26 Sep 2022GreatVery corespondiveorit
- 25 Sep 2022Best personally service!Thank You for the best personally service! It's my third charter by boataround. ...alex sailor
Vanguard 560 | Sailway Siete
- Length5.6 m
- Draught0.79 m
- Beam2.4 m
- Engine70 hp 52.2 kW
- Fuel tank100 l Fuel consumption 12 l/h
Navigation and safety
- Bow thruster
- Outside GPS plotter
Saloon and cabins
- Air conditioning
- Bathing platform
- Outside speakers
- Audio system
This 2012 Vanguard 560 - Sailway Siete is suitable for 12 people. It is docked in Real Club Náutico de Vigo, Spain.
The motorboat Sailway Siete is equipped with a 70hp engine.
Navigation is made easy with an outside gps plotter.
When at anchor or in the marina, a bimini proves a great benefit.
Cruising with this motorboat is great fun as it is equipped with an outside speakers and an audio system.
This motorboat is operated by the charter company Sailway.
Good to know
Cancellation / Payment policies
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to your selection. Please check the payment conditions when selecting the price above. Check price
Sailing licence required
Standard sailing licence
Pets are allowed. Extra charges may be applicable.
Payment methods accepted by charter company
Information about the marina
Real Club Náutico de Vigo is situated nearby Vigo, Spain.
Frequently asked questions
What licences do I need to rent boat Vanguard 560 | Sailway Siete?
To rent a boat Vanguard 560 | Sailway Siete, you need a valid sailing licence. You can always verify the validation of your licence with us.
What is a Transit Log?
A Transit Log is a mandatory fee, which covers the final cleaning, licence fees and document preparation costs.
What are the additional costs?
You can find the additional costs listed as mandatory extras in each boat’s profile. You should also consider the mooring costs, petrol and food expenses during your sailing holiday.
What payment methods are accepted for services and extras booked on the spot?
The extras can be paid on the spot only in cash (Euro). Refundable Security Deposit can be paid on the spot by Visa, MasterCard or in cash (Euro).
What documents I’ll receive from Boataround after the reservation?
You will receive an instant booking confirmation and the charter contract. After the reservation has been paid for, you will receive the crew list, boarding pass, and marina base information.
How can I cancel my reservation?
Contact our customer service on +44 330 818 0541 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will assist you immediately.
Is boat Vanguard 560 | Sailway Siete insured?
Every boat listed on Boataround.com has full insurance.
What is the deposit?
The deposit is an amount of money used to guarantee the coverage of any potential damage done to the boat. It will be pre-authorised on your card.
Can Vanguard 560 | Sailway Siete be rented with or without a skipper?
Boat Vanguard 560 | Sailway Siete can be rented only as a bareboat.