- 16 Sep 2021I do not need look up anywhere else…I do not need look up anywhere else when I need a boat.customer
- 14 Sep 2021Good ServiceGood Servicecustomer
- 14 Sep 2021Everything ok.Everything ok.Libor
- 13 Sep 2021perfect serviceOnce again, I would like to thank you for all the help and perfect service. I ch...Jan Vavrik
- 10 Sep 2021As usual all worked wellAs usual all worked well. The communication was clear, professional and on time....customer
- 10 Sep 2021I always had a great experience with Anna HorvathI always had a great experience with Boataround. The staff is really helpful, es...Tamas Gyorei
- 10 Sep 2021Everything was the bestEverything was the bestcustomer
- 8 Sep 2021Thank you for the wonderful support…Thank you for the wonderful support from Anna Horváth. I'm satisfied with the cu...Customer
France offers 20 main sailing regions, with 1771 boats available for you to choose from for your sailing holiday. Favourite sailing destinations are to be find in Bourgogne, French Riviera and Brittany.
To explore the sights of French Riviera, sailors most often start their journey from Toulon or Golfe-Juan and head towards Calanques National Park and Île Sainte-Marguerite.
If you are planning to charter a boat in Brittany, the best charter holidays usually start from La Trinité-sur-Mer and Lorient. In the surroundings, Belle Île and Houat Island should not be left off your itinerary.
Currently you can rent a boat and start your journey from from 100 marinas, the most popular are Le Boat Castelnaudary, Port Pin Rolland and Port d'Homps.When searching for a boat, it is possible to choose from the fleets of 52 charter companies in France. Seaways Yachting and Arcadie Plaisance got the highest ratings from our customers.
How to rent a boat in FranceBoats in France can be rented with or without a skipper. To rent a bareboat a basic sailing licence is sufficient. Boataround always displays the sailing license needed in the boat information.
When wishing to sail in France, people most often rent houseboats, sailing yachts and catamarans.
Sailing yachts and catamarans are frequently rented as bareboats, but those who wish, there is always a possibility to charter these yachts with a professional skipper.
Houseboats are spacious and designed for slow river cruising. They are ideal for a family sailing holiday on water. You rarely need a sailing licence to rent a houseboat.
Larger yachts can only be rented as crewed and provide both comfort and luxury. A motor yacht guarantees a unique way to discover the coastline and significantly extends the distance the sailor can cover during the yacht charter.