- 29 Apr 2021Fast reply and very good conditionsFast reply and very good conditions Customer Service was very helpful, friendly ...Markus L.
- 19 Apr 2021Best price and service!So far best price and very good service!Nicola
- 16 Apr 2021Very cooperative in selecting the boat…Very cooperative in selecting the boat and creative in thinking up solutionsErik
- 15 Apr 2021Yet again outstanding serviceYet again outstanding service by Boataround. Cannot beat or fault their prices. ...Mark
- 12 Apr 2021My experience with Boataround was very…My experience with Boataround was very nice for now. I tried to find a boat for ...Cosmin
- 12 Apr 2021Excellent so farProfessional and very helpful staff. Quick answers to doubts and questions. So f...Andrzej
- 8 Apr 2021Great Support from Boataround.Great Support from Boataround.customer
- 8 Apr 2021Amazing Experience.Dear Boataround Team, thank for your amazing support while choosing the right y...Stefan
- 1 Apr 2021TimelyTimely, proactive.customer
- 30 Mar 2021Excellent serviceI really appreciate the help of Boataround team in finding the right boat for my...Janoš Tšonka
Arctic Cruise In Norway AS - Yachts for charter
1 boats available
Arctic Cruise In Norway AS currently operates 1 charter yachts in its fleet and has bases in Polar Yacht Tromsø. For Boataround customers, it offers Travel restrictions covered.
Lagoon 450 F | Arctic Princess
- Yacht type
- Classical mainsail
- Outside GPS plotter
Should there be a travel limitation due to COVID-19, you can change the dates of your sailing holiday 7 days before the boat pick up date, without losing your booking prepayment.
Arctic Cruise In Norway AS currently operates 1 charter yachts in its fleet and has bases in Polar Yacht Tromsø.
Yacht pick-up time is between 17:00 - 21:00 and yacht drop-off time is between 07:00 - 09:00.
Dinghy Engine is also available to rent.
Professional skipper service is available for an extra charge.
Arctic Cruise In Norway AS does not allow pets on board.
Arctic Cruise In Norway AS has been offering its fleet on Boataround since 6 April 2020.