- 8 May 2021Perfect support from Anna and…Perfect support from Anna and collegues! We are looking forward to make our boat...Family P.
- 29 Apr 2021Fast reply and very good conditionsFast reply and very good conditions Customer Service was very helpful, friendly ...Markus L.
- 19 Apr 2021Best price and service!So far best price and very good service!Nicola
- 16 Apr 2021Very cooperative in selecting the boat…Very cooperative in selecting the boat and creative in thinking up solutionsErik
- 15 Apr 2021Yet again outstanding serviceYet again outstanding service by Boataround. Cannot beat or fault their prices. ...Mark
- 12 Apr 2021My experience with Boataround was very…My experience with Boataround was very nice for now. I tried to find a boat for ...Cosmin
- 12 Apr 2021Excellent so farProfessional and very helpful staff. Quick answers to doubts and questions. So f...Andrzej
- 8 Apr 2021Great Support from Boataround.Great Support from Boataround.customer
- 8 Apr 2021Amazing Experience.Dear Boataround Team, thank for your amazing support while choosing the right y...Stefan
- 1 Apr 2021TimelyTimely, proactive.customer
Istria Boats - Yachts for charter
1 boats available
Istria Boats currently operates 1 charter yachts in its fleet and has bases in Marina Veruda. For Boataround customers, it offers FREE WiFi, Transit log included and Travel restrictions covered.
Beneteau Flyer 8.8 | Lucy
- Yacht type
- FREE WiFi
- Outside GPS plotter
Should there be a travel limitation due to COVID-19, you can change the dates of your sailing holiday 7 days before the boat pick up date, without losing your booking prepayment.
Istria Boats currently operates 1 charter yachts in its fleet and has bases in Marina Veruda and Rabac Port.
Yacht pick-up time is between 17:00 - 21:00 and yacht drop-off time is between 07:00 - 09:00.
For Boataround customers Istria Boats offers free wifi.
Professional skipper service is available for an extra charge.
Istria Boats does not allow pets on board.
Istria Boats has been offering its fleet on Boataround since 1 March 2018.