- 18 Feb 2021Very proffesional approachVery proffesional approach. Thei provided us all the information very quickly.Florian
- 17 Feb 2021Responsive and very helpful support…Responsive and very helpful support during the booking process. Despite some com...Matthias Spinnler
- 17 Feb 2021Quick answers end very great help with…Quick answers end very great help with booking!Najla de Bakker
- 16 Feb 2021Perfect 5 stars servicesPerfect 5 stars servicescustomer
- 16 Feb 2021Just booked with BoataroundJust booked with Boataround, so straight forward.Lee Stewart
- 13 Feb 2021Love Boataround.Love Boataround. They doing a best offers on the market. Thank YouDomino Maen
- 11 Feb 2021ReliablePredictable, reliable, fastRobert
- 11 Feb 2021Excellent partnerExcellent partner. Answered quickly all my question. Recomended the best solutio...customer
- 9 Feb 2021Good ExperienceGood service, proactive professional approach.Jack Sparrow
- 4 Feb 2021It's a third time with BoataroundIt's a third time I have booked my sailing vacation with Boataround. The website...Returning customer
Pacifico Cruises - Yachts for charter
1 boats available
Pacifico Cruises currently operates 1 charter yachts in its fleet and has bases in Doca de Recreio de Santo Amaro. For Boataround customers, it offers Captain included, FREE dinghy engine, Petrol included and Deposit insurance included.
- Yacht type
- Sailing yacht
- Classical mainsail
- Captain included
- FREE dinghy engine
- Petrol included
- Deposit insurance included
- Outside GPS plotter
Mikado 56 | Maria Filipa
Only 30% deposit needed
Great news! Now you only need 30% of the yacht price to guarantee your booking.
Please, try your search again!
Pacifico Cruises currently operates 1 charter yachts in its fleet and has bases in Doca de Recreio de Santo Amaro.
Yacht pick-up time is between 21:00 - 22:00 and yacht drop-off time is between 07:00 - 09:00.
For Boataround customers Pacifico Cruises offers a free dinghy engine.
Pacifico Cruises has a pet friendly policy.
Pacifico Cruises has been offering its fleet on Boataround since 13 May 2019.