- 18 Feb 2021Very proffesional approachVery proffesional approach. Thei provided us all the information very quickly.Florian
- 17 Feb 2021Responsive and very helpful support…Responsive and very helpful support during the booking process. Despite some com...Matthias Spinnler
- 17 Feb 2021Quick answers end very great help with…Quick answers end very great help with booking!Najla de Bakker
- 16 Feb 2021Perfect 5 stars servicesPerfect 5 stars servicescustomer
- 16 Feb 2021Just booked with BoataroundJust booked with Boataround, so straight forward.Lee Stewart
- 13 Feb 2021Love Boataround.Love Boataround. They doing a best offers on the market. Thank YouDomino Maen
- 11 Feb 2021ReliablePredictable, reliable, fastRobert
- 11 Feb 2021Excellent partnerExcellent partner. Answered quickly all my question. Recomended the best solutio...customer
- 9 Feb 2021Good ExperienceGood service, proactive professional approach.Jack Sparrow
- 4 Feb 2021It's a third time with BoataroundIt's a third time I have booked my sailing vacation with Boataround. The website...Returning customer
Gulet ACI Marina Trogir
2 boats available
ACI Marina Trogir offers 535 gulets for rent. If you are searching for ultimate comfort while on a sailing holiday, a private gulet cruise with a professional crew is a fantastic option. Rental prices of gulets start from 14 £ per day.
- Yacht type
- Rolling mainsail
- FREE WiFi
- FREE dinghy engine
- Cook included
- Captain included
- Safe Check-in Online
Gulet 220 | San
Only 20% deposit needed
Great news! Now you only need 20% of the yacht price to guarantee your booking.
Should there be a travel limitation due to COVID-19, you can change the dates of your sailing holiday 7 days before the boat pick up date, without losing your booking prepayment.
Please, try your search again!
ACI Marina Trogir is situated nearby Trogir, Croatia. The marina can accommodate up to 174 charter yachts.
It is located 6 kilometres from the nearest airport and 1 kilometre from Trogir city centre. Taxis from the airport cost approximately 30 €.
ACI Marina Trogir boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including an ATM, WiFi, a launderette, an exchange office, a car park, a petrol station, a toilet and showers.
It also offers a restaurant and a supermarket.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.If you come by car, ACI Marina Trogir provides a private parking. Parking fees are 10 € per day, or 53 € per week.