Flexibility matters. Should there be travel limitations, you can postpone or cancel your sailing.
- 24 Nov 2020Good customer serviceGood customer service! I used Boataround for the first time and I will use it ...customer
- 22 Nov 2020Very competent and friendly serviceVery competent and friendly serviceLeszek Domański
- 22 Nov 2020Very easyVery easy, very fast, if the boat is as you work, than you have won a new custom...customer
- 18 Nov 2020Excellent serviceExcellent service, quick and reliable.PeterP
- 17 Nov 2020Excellent companyI am very pleased of the communication with this company. Friendliness, prompt m...Oleg
- 12 Nov 2020Quick answers and very adaptive and…Quick answers and very adaptive and responsice to requests and needs.Don
- 11 Nov 2020nice and service-minded staffnice and service-minded staff. you get a quick response when you make an inquiryJanne
- 11 Nov 2020Great service in difficult Covid…Great service in difficult Covid conditions and ability to postpone trip to next...Martin M
- 5 Nov 2020bester Servicebester Servicecustomer Harald
- 3 Nov 2020Very fast response and great offermy experience with boataround was just great. Very professional working, very fa...customer
Motorboat Agia Anna Port
3 boats available
Agia Anna Port offers 1452 motorboats for rent. Try a motorboat for a perfect day-long boat trip. You can handle, park and anchor a motorboat easily almost anywhere around the shore. Rental prices of motorboats start from 19 € per day.
Please, try your search again!
Agia Anna Port is situated nearby Agia Anna, Greece. The marina can accommodate up to 10 charter yachts.
It is located 3 kilometres from the nearest airport and 1 kilometre from Agia Anna city centre. Taxis from the airport cost approximately 8 €.
It also offers a restaurant.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.