- 18 Feb 2021Very proffesional approachVery proffesional approach. Thei provided us all the information very quickly.Florian
- 17 Feb 2021Responsive and very helpful support…Responsive and very helpful support during the booking process. Despite some com...Matthias Spinnler
- 17 Feb 2021Quick answers end very great help with…Quick answers end very great help with booking!Najla de Bakker
- 16 Feb 2021Perfect 5 stars servicesPerfect 5 stars servicescustomer
- 16 Feb 2021Just booked with BoataroundJust booked with Boataround, so straight forward.Lee Stewart
- 13 Feb 2021Love Boataround.Love Boataround. They doing a best offers on the market. Thank YouDomino Maen
- 11 Feb 2021ReliablePredictable, reliable, fastRobert
- 11 Feb 2021Excellent partnerExcellent partner. Answered quickly all my question. Recomended the best solutio...customer
- 9 Feb 2021Good ExperienceGood service, proactive professional approach.Jack Sparrow
- 4 Feb 2021It's a third time with BoataroundIt's a third time I have booked my sailing vacation with Boataround. The website...Returning customer
Catamaran Cala Ponte Marina
1 boats available
Cala Ponte Marina offers 3026 catamarans for rent. A sailing holiday on a catamaran brings you the ultimate comfort on board thanks to a generous living space both above and below deck. Catamarans are perfect for a relaxing family sailing holiday or a sailing trip with your friends. Rental prices for catamarans start at 17 € per day.
- Yacht type
- Classical mainsail
- Captain included
- Hostess included
- Outside GPS plotter
Real pictures will be uploaded soon
Aventura 34 | Almarano
Polignano a Mare,
Only 30% deposit needed
Great news! Now you only need 30% of the yacht price to guarantee your booking.
Please, try your search again!
Cala Ponte Marina is situated nearby Polignano a Mare, Italy. It is located 45 kilometres from the nearest airport and 2 kilometres from Polignano a Mare city centre.
Cala Ponte Marina boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including WiFi, a petrol station and a toilet.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.