- 22 Jan 2021first Boataround experienceJust booked two yachts! Excellent service, fast response, a pleasure to deal wit...BB Belgium
- 21 Jan 2021I got answer on all my questionsI got answer on all my questions, even questions direcly posted to the owner wer...pierré frank belgium
- 21 Jan 2021Very involved TeamVery involved Team! We are booking with Boataround since the beginning. There ...Dr.med. Kiss Ovidiu
- 20 Jan 2021Did well in resolving difficult…Did well in resolving difficult situation due to Covid. Will deal with them aga...Mike Wilson
- 15 Jan 2021BrilliantBrilliant, and great service. Always on the end of a phone, and happy to help wi...simon brown
- 12 Jan 2021satisfactionThank you for the good working system, large selection of ships, your quick resp...customer
- 12 Jan 2021LydiaMany thanks to Lydia. Very friendly, helpful and professional.Markus Zach
- 11 Jan 2021Boataround.com offers a great Service.Boataround.com offers a great Service. The booking is simple and the staff is a...Customer from Germany
- 11 Jan 2021Helpful teamHelpful team, competitive pricing and all round good serviceChris Pearson
- 5 Jan 2021Great service from BoataroundGreat service from Boataround. The agents were prompt and extremely helpful. Thi...customer
Motor yacht Calanova Puerto Olimpico
42 boats available
Calanova Puerto Olimpico offers 1207 motor yachts for rent. Live the speed and feel the irresistible luxury by chartering a motor yacht as a bareboat or with crew. Rental prices of motor yachts start from 171 kr per day.
Please, try your search again!
Calanova Puerto Olimpico is situated nearby Palma de Mallorca, Spain. The marina can accommodate up to 172 charter yachts.
It is located 19 kilometres from the nearest airport and 6 kilometres from Palma de Mallorca city centre. Taxis from the airport cost approximately 45 €.
Calanova Puerto Olimpico boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including WiFi, a launderette, an exchange office, a petrol station, a toilet and showers.
It also offers a restaurant and a supermarket.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.