- 18 Feb 2021Very proffesional approachVery proffesional approach. Thei provided us all the information very quickly.Florian
- 17 Feb 2021Responsive and very helpful support…Responsive and very helpful support during the booking process. Despite some com...Matthias Spinnler
- 17 Feb 2021Quick answers end very great help with…Quick answers end very great help with booking!Najla de Bakker
- 16 Feb 2021Perfect 5 stars servicesPerfect 5 stars servicescustomer
- 16 Feb 2021Just booked with BoataroundJust booked with Boataround, so straight forward.Lee Stewart
- 13 Feb 2021Love Boataround.Love Boataround. They doing a best offers on the market. Thank YouDomino Maen
- 11 Feb 2021ReliablePredictable, reliable, fastRobert
- 11 Feb 2021Excellent partnerExcellent partner. Answered quickly all my question. Recomended the best solutio...customer
- 9 Feb 2021Good ExperienceGood service, proactive professional approach.Jack Sparrow
- 4 Feb 2021It's a third time with BoataroundIt's a third time I have booked my sailing vacation with Boataround. The website...Returning customer
Motorboat Capo d’Orlando marina
5 boats available
Capo d’Orlando marina offers 1519 motorboats for rent. Try a motorboat for a perfect day-long boat trip. You can handle, park and anchor a motorboat easily almost anywhere around the shore. Rental prices of motorboats start from 82 Lei per day.
Please, try your search again!
Capo d’Orlando marina is situated nearby Capo d'Orlando, Italy. The marina can accommodate up to 553 charter yachts.
It is located 120 kilometres from the nearest airport and 4 kilometres from Capo d'Orlando city centre. Taxis from the airport cost approximately 170 €.
Capo d’Orlando marina boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including WiFi, a car park, a petrol station, a toilet and showers.
It also offers a restaurant and a supermarket.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.If you come by car, Capo d’Orlando marina provides a private parking. Parking fees are 17 € per day, or 68 € per week.