- 24 Nov 2020Good customer serviceGood customer service! I used Boataround for the first time and I will use it ...customer
- 22 Nov 2020Very competent and friendly serviceVery competent and friendly serviceLeszek Domański
- 22 Nov 2020Very easyVery easy, very fast, if the boat is as you work, than you have won a new custom...customer
- 18 Nov 2020Excellent serviceExcellent service, quick and reliable.PeterP
- 17 Nov 2020Excellent companyI am very pleased of the communication with this company. Friendliness, prompt m...Oleg
- 12 Nov 2020Quick answers and very adaptive and…Quick answers and very adaptive and responsice to requests and needs.Don
- 11 Nov 2020nice and service-minded staffnice and service-minded staff. you get a quick response when you make an inquiryJanne
- 11 Nov 2020Great service in difficult Covid…Great service in difficult Covid conditions and ability to postpone trip to next...Martin M
- 5 Nov 2020bester Servicebester Servicecustomer Harald
- 3 Nov 2020Very fast response and great offermy experience with boataround was just great. Very professional working, very fa...customer
2 boats available
Caribbean offers 1452 motorboats for rent. Try a motorboat for a perfect day-long boat trip. You can handle, park and anchor a motorboat easily almost anywhere around the shore. Rental prices of motorboats start from 519 Kč per day. Popular regions are British Virgin Islands and Martinique.
Please, try your search again!
Caribbean offers 10 main sailing regions, with 1231 boats available for you to choose from for your sailing holiday. Favourite sailing destinations are to be find in British Virgin Islands, Martinique and US Virgin Islands.
British Virgin Islands the ideal place from which to discover Smuggler's Cove.
If you are planning to charter a boat in US Virgin Islands, the best charter holidays usually start from Saint Thomas. In the surroundings, Virgin Islands National Park and Hawksnest Beach should not be left off your itinerary.
Currently you can rent a boat and start your journey from from 29 marinas, the most popular are Marina Tortola, Marina du Marin and Nanny Cay Resort & Marina.When searching for a boat, it is possible to choose from the fleets of 43 charter companies in Caribbean. Horizon Yacht Charters and RM Croisieres got the highest ratings from our customers.
How to rent a boat in CaribbeanBoats in Caribbean can be rented with or without a skipper. To rent a bareboat a basic sailing licence is sufficient. Boataround always displays the sailing license needed in the boat information.
When wishing to sail in Caribbean, people most often rent catamarans, sailing yachts and undefined.
Sailing yachts and catamarans are frequently rented as bareboats, but those who wish, there is always a possibility to charter these yachts with a professional skipper.
Larger yachts can only be rented as crewed and provide both comfort and luxury. A motor yacht guarantees a unique way to discover the coastline and significantly extends the distance the sailor can cover during the yacht charter.