- 16 Sep 2021I do not need look up anywhere else…I do not need look up anywhere else when I need a boat.customer
- 14 Sep 2021Good ServiceGood Servicecustomer
- 14 Sep 2021Everything ok.Everything ok.Libor
- 13 Sep 2021perfect serviceOnce again, I would like to thank you for all the help and perfect service. I ch...Jan Vavrik
- 10 Sep 2021As usual all worked wellAs usual all worked well. The communication was clear, professional and on time....customer
- 10 Sep 2021I always had a great experience with Anna HorvathI always had a great experience with Boataround. The staff is really helpful, es...Tamas Gyorei
- 10 Sep 2021Everything was the bestEverything was the bestcustomer
- 8 Sep 2021Thank you for the wonderful support…Thank you for the wonderful support from Anna Horváth. I'm satisfied with the cu...Customer
Croatia offers 17 main sailing regions, with 4393 boats available for you to choose from for your sailing holiday. Favourite sailing destinations are to be find in Split, Zadar and Sibenik.
Split the ideal place from which to discover Punta Rata Beach.
To explore the sights of Zadar, sailors most often start their journey from Sukošan or Biograd na Moru and head towards Kornati.
If you are planning to charter a boat in Sibenik, the best charter holidays usually start from Šibenik and Rogoznica. In the surroundings, Sustipanac Island should not be left off your itinerary.
Currently you can rent a boat and start your journey from from 126 marinas, the most popular are D-Marin Marina Dalmacija, Marina Kornati and Marina Kaštela.When searching for a boat, it is possible to choose from the fleets of 462 charter companies in Croatia. Blue Nautica and GTF Charter got the highest ratings from our customers.
How to rent a boat in CroatiaBoats in Croatia can be rented with or without a skipper. To rent a bareboat a basic sailing licence is sufficient. Boataround always displays the sailing license needed in the boat information.
When wishing to sail in Croatia, people most often rent sailing yachts, motor boats and catamarans.
You do not need a sailing licence to enjoy a carefree holiday on a gulet. These boats are always provided with a crew allowing you to relax and take in the sights.
Sailing yachts and catamarans are frequently rented as bareboats, but those who wish, there is always a possibility to charter these yachts with a professional skipper.
Larger yachts can only be rented as crewed and provide both comfort and luxury. A motor yacht guarantees a unique way to discover the coastline and significantly extends the distance the sailor can cover during the yacht charter.