- 18 Feb 2021Very proffesional approachVery proffesional approach. Thei provided us all the information very quickly.Florian
- 17 Feb 2021Responsive and very helpful support…Responsive and very helpful support during the booking process. Despite some com...Matthias Spinnler
- 17 Feb 2021Quick answers end very great help with…Quick answers end very great help with booking!Najla de Bakker
- 16 Feb 2021Perfect 5 stars servicesPerfect 5 stars servicescustomer
- 16 Feb 2021Just booked with BoataroundJust booked with Boataround, so straight forward.Lee Stewart
- 13 Feb 2021Love Boataround.Love Boataround. They doing a best offers on the market. Thank YouDomino Maen
- 11 Feb 2021ReliablePredictable, reliable, fastRobert
- 11 Feb 2021Excellent partnerExcellent partner. Answered quickly all my question. Recomended the best solutio...customer
- 9 Feb 2021Good ExperienceGood service, proactive professional approach.Jack Sparrow
- 4 Feb 2021It's a third time with BoataroundIt's a third time I have booked my sailing vacation with Boataround. The website...Returning customer
- Yacht type
- Sailing yacht
- Rolling mainsail
- Flat screen TV
- Outside GPS plotter
- Solar panels
Beneteau Oceanis Clipper 343 | La Sirena
Only 30% deposit needed
Great news! Now you only need 30% of the yacht price to guarantee your booking.
Please, try your search again!
Finland offers 4 main sailing regions, with 26 boats available for you to choose from for your sailing holiday. Favourite sailing destinations are to be find in Turku Archipelago, Saimaa and Helsinki.
Currently you can rent a boat and start your journey from from 6 marinas, the most popular are Taalintehdas Marina, Valkamatie and Vattunokka Marina.When searching for a boat, it is possible to choose from the fleets of 5 charter companies in Finland. Southern Ocean Company and Vuokravene got the highest ratings from our customers.
How to rent a boat in FinlandBoats in Finland can be rented with or without a skipper. To rent a bareboat a basic sailing licence is sufficient. Boataround always displays the sailing license needed in the boat information.
When wishing to sail in Finland, people most often rent sailing yachts, houseboats and catamarans.
Sailing yachts and catamarans are frequently rented as bareboats, but those who wish, there is always a possibility to charter these yachts with a professional skipper.
Houseboats are spacious and designed for slow river cruising. They are ideal for a family sailing holiday on water. You rarely need a sailing licence to rent a houseboat.