- 21 Jan 2021Very involved TeamVery involved Team! We are booking with Boataround since the beginning. There ...Dr.med. Kiss Ovidiu
- 20 Jan 2021Did well in resolving difficult…Did well in resolving difficult situation due to Covid. Will deal with them aga...Mike Wilson
- 15 Jan 2021BrilliantBrilliant, and great service. Always on the end of a phone, and happy to help wi...simon brown
- 12 Jan 2021satisfactionThank you for the good working system, large selection of ships, your quick resp...customer
- 12 Jan 2021LydiaMany thanks to Lydia. Very friendly, helpful and professional.Markus Zach
- 11 Jan 2021Boataround.com offers a great Service.Boataround.com offers a great Service. The booking is simple and the staff is a...Customer from Germany
- 11 Jan 2021Helpful teamHelpful team, competitive pricing and all round good serviceChris Pearson
- 5 Jan 2021Great service from BoataroundGreat service from Boataround. The agents were prompt and extremely helpful. Thi...customer
- 4 Jan 2021Great serviceGreat service , nice and professional people taking care of all customer needscustomer
- 1 Jan 2021Very helpful staffVery helpful staff. A big thank you to Peter and Jana. I'll certainly be booking...customer from the UK
8 boats available
Houseboats, designed for slow cruising on inland waters, offer you the space and comfort of a home. If you are a river and canal-boating enthusiast, you will find your sweet spot on a houseboat holiday. Finland offers 1116 houseboats for rent with prices starting from 443 Kč per day. Popular regions are Saimaa.
Please, try your search again!
Finland offers 4 main sailing regions, with 25 boats available for you to choose from for your sailing holiday. Favourite sailing destinations are to be find in Turku Archipelago, Saimaa and Helsinki.
Currently you can rent a boat and start your journey from from 6 marinas, the most popular are Taalintehdas Marina, Valkamatie and Vattunokka Marina.When searching for a boat, it is possible to choose from the fleets of 5 charter companies in Finland. Southern Ocean Company and Vuokravene got the highest ratings from our customers.
How to rent a boat in FinlandBoats in Finland can be rented with or without a skipper. To rent a bareboat a basic sailing licence is sufficient. Boataround always displays the sailing license needed in the boat information.
When wishing to sail in Finland, people most often rent sailing yachts, houseboats and catamarans.
Sailing yachts and catamarans are frequently rented as bareboats, but those who wish, there is always a possibility to charter these yachts with a professional skipper.
Houseboats are spacious and designed for slow river cruising. They are ideal for a family sailing holiday on water. You rarely need a sailing licence to rent a houseboat.