- 18 Feb 2021Very proffesional approachVery proffesional approach. Thei provided us all the information very quickly.Florian
- 17 Feb 2021Responsive and very helpful support…Responsive and very helpful support during the booking process. Despite some com...Matthias Spinnler
- 17 Feb 2021Quick answers end very great help with…Quick answers end very great help with booking!Najla de Bakker
- 16 Feb 2021Perfect 5 stars servicesPerfect 5 stars servicescustomer
- 16 Feb 2021Just booked with BoataroundJust booked with Boataround, so straight forward.Lee Stewart
- 13 Feb 2021Love Boataround.Love Boataround. They doing a best offers on the market. Thank YouDomino Maen
- 11 Feb 2021ReliablePredictable, reliable, fastRobert
- 11 Feb 2021Excellent partnerExcellent partner. Answered quickly all my question. Recomended the best solutio...customer
- 9 Feb 2021Good ExperienceGood service, proactive professional approach.Jack Sparrow
- 4 Feb 2021It's a third time with BoataroundIt's a third time I have booked my sailing vacation with Boataround. The website...Returning customer
722 boats available
Houseboats, designed for slow cruising on inland waters, offer you the space and comfort of a home. If you are a river and canal-boating enthusiast, you will find your sweet spot on a houseboat holiday. France offers 1110 houseboats for rent with prices starting from 172 kr per day. Popular regions are Alsace, Ardennes, Bourgogne, Brittany, Camargue, Canal du Midi, Centre-Val de Loire, Franche-Comté, Hérault, Lorraine, Lot, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, Occitanie, Pays de la Loire and Saône-et-Loire.
Please, try your search again!
France offers 17 main sailing regions, with 1302 boats available for you to choose from for your sailing holiday. Favourite sailing destinations are to be find in Brittany, Bourgogne and French Riviera.
Brittany the ideal place from which to discover Belle Île and Houat Island.
If you are planning to charter a boat in French Riviera, the best charter holidays usually start from Toulon and Cannes. In the surroundings, Calanques National Park and Île Sainte-Marguerite should not be left off your itinerary.
Currently you can rent a boat and start your journey from from 81 marinas, the most popular are Port de la Trinite sur mer, Port Charles Ornano and Port Pin Rolland.When searching for a boat, it is possible to choose from the fleets of 43 charter companies in France. Dream Yacht Charter - France and Seaways Yachting got the highest ratings from our customers.
How to rent a boat in FranceBoats in France can be rented with or without a skipper. To rent a bareboat a basic sailing licence is sufficient. Boataround always displays the sailing license needed in the boat information.
When wishing to sail in France, people most often rent houseboats, sailing yachts and catamarans.
Sailing yachts and catamarans are frequently rented as bareboats, but those who wish, there is always a possibility to charter these yachts with a professional skipper.
Houseboats are spacious and designed for slow river cruising. They are ideal for a family sailing holiday on water. You rarely need a sailing licence to rent a houseboat.
Larger yachts can only be rented as crewed and provide both comfort and luxury. A motor yacht guarantees a unique way to discover the coastline and significantly extends the distance the sailor can cover during the yacht charter.