- 12 Apr 2021My experience with Boataround was very…My experience with Boataround was very nice for now. I tried to find a boat for ...Cosmin
- 12 Apr 2021Excellent so farProfessional and very helpful staff. Quick answers to doubts and questions. So f...Andrzej
- 8 Apr 2021Great Support from Boataround.Great Support from Boataround.customer
- 8 Apr 2021Amazing Experience.Dear Boataround Team, thank for your amazing support while choosing the right y...Stefan
- 1 Apr 2021TimelyTimely, proactive.customer
- 30 Mar 2021Excellent serviceI really appreciate the help of Boataround team in finding the right boat for my...Janoš Tšonka
- 28 Mar 2021Thank You Boataround!Boataround was the right way to book boats for a bigger group! Thank you!Gabriel Banica
- 25 Mar 2021We approached Boataround for our first…We approached Boataround for our first trip on a catamaran along the coast of Cr...customer
- 24 Mar 2021The nicest customer service I have ever…The nicest customer service I have ever experienced. They have found the time to...customer
- 24 Mar 2021Excellent serviceExcellent service Especially Anna Horvath which is one of the best officer Boata...Constantin Cosma
1 boats available
Hungary offers 3170 catamarans for rent. A sailing holiday on a catamaran brings you the ultimate comfort on board thanks to a generous living space both above and below deck. Catamarans are perfect for a relaxing family sailing holiday or a sailing trip with your friends. Rental prices for catamarans start at 17 € per day. Popular regions are Lake Balaton.
Hungary offers 3 main sailing regions, with 73 boats available for you to choose from for your sailing holiday. Favourite sailing destinations are to be find in Lake Balaton, Lake Tisza and Tokaj.
Currently you can rent a boat and start your journey from from 9 marinas, the most popular are Alsóörs Marina, Siófok Marina and Mahart Tokaj.When searching for a boat, it is possible to choose from the fleets of 8 charter companies in Hungary. Hungarian Sea Yacht and Vitorlázz Füreden got the highest ratings from our customers.
How to rent a boat in HungaryBoats in Hungary can be rented with or without a skipper. To rent a bareboat a basic sailing licence is sufficient. Boataround always displays the sailing license needed in the boat information.
When wishing to sail in Hungary, people most often rent sailing yachts, houseboats and motor boats.
Sailing yachts and catamarans are frequently rented as bareboats, but those who wish, there is always a possibility to charter these yachts with a professional skipper.
Houseboats are spacious and designed for slow river cruising. They are ideal for a family sailing holiday on water. You rarely need a sailing licence to rent a houseboat.
Larger yachts can only be rented as crewed and provide both comfort and luxury. A motor yacht guarantees a unique way to discover the coastline and significantly extends the distance the sailor can cover during the yacht charter.