- 1 Apr 2021TimelyTimely, proactive.customer
- 30 Mar 2021Excellent serviceI really appreciate the help of Boataround team in finding the right boat for my...Janoš Tšonka
- 28 Mar 2021Thank You Boataround!Boataround was the right way to book boats for a bigger group! Thank you!Gabriel Banica
- 25 Mar 2021We approached Boataround for our first…We approached Boataround for our first trip on a catamaran along the coast of Cr...customer
- 24 Mar 2021The nicest customer service I have ever…The nicest customer service I have ever experienced. They have found the time to...customer
- 24 Mar 2021Excellent serviceExcellent service Especially Anna Horvath which is one of the best officer Boata...Constantin Cosma
- 24 Mar 2021Fast and open communicationFast and open communication, excellent serviceRobert
- 23 Mar 2021Personal assistance!I enjoyed a quick and very helpful personal assistance. We are looking forward t...customerZ
- 22 Mar 2021Well doneWell done, thank youEckhard Sauter
- 18 Mar 2021Very excellentVery excellentkrissie dempsey
1 boats available
Indonesia offers 3122 catamarans for rent. A sailing holiday on a catamaran brings you the ultimate comfort on board thanks to a generous living space both above and below deck. Catamarans are perfect for a relaxing family sailing holiday or a sailing trip with your friends. Rental prices for catamarans start at 17 € per day. Popular regions are Bali.
Please, try your search again!
Indonesia offers 2 main sailing regions, with 11 boats available for you to choose from for your sailing holiday. Favourite sailing destinations are to be find in Bali and East Nusa Tenggara.
Currently you can rent a boat and start your journey from from 4 marinas, the most popular are Serangan bay, Labuan Bajo Marina and Gold Island Beach Club.When searching for a boat, it is possible to choose from the fleets of 8 charter companies in Indonesia. Dream Yacht Charter - Indian Ocean and Manta Mae Charter got the highest ratings from our customers.
How to rent a boat in IndonesiaBoats in Indonesia can be rented with or without a skipper. To rent a bareboat a basic sailing licence is sufficient. Boataround always displays the sailing license needed in the boat information.
When wishing to sail in Indonesia, people most often rent catamarans, gulets and motor yachts.
You do not need a sailing licence to enjoy a carefree holiday on a gulet. These boats are always provided with a crew allowing you to relax and take in the sights.
Catamarans are frequently rented as bareboats, but those who wish, there is always a possibility to charter these yachts with a professional skipper.
Larger yachts can only be rented as crewed and provide both comfort and luxury. A motor yacht guarantees a unique way to discover the coastline and significantly extends the distance the sailor can cover during the yacht charter.