- 11 May 2021Boataround offers exellent serviceBoataround offers exellent service. They reacted very fast and promtly answered ...customer
- 11 May 2021Superb serviceSuperb service, as always. Looking forward to all the new sailing adventures wit...Bobo
- 11 May 2021We are so pleasedWe are so pleased, that have arranged our reservation at your company. Managing ...customer
- 8 May 2021Perfect support from Anna and…Perfect support from Anna and collegues! We are looking forward to make our boat...Family P.
- 29 Apr 2021Fast reply and very good conditionsFast reply and very good conditions Customer Service was very helpful, friendly ...Markus L.
- 19 Apr 2021Best price and service!So far best price and very good service!Nicola
- 16 Apr 2021Very cooperative in selecting the boat…Very cooperative in selecting the boat and creative in thinking up solutionsErik
- 15 Apr 2021Yet again outstanding serviceYet again outstanding service by Boataround. Cannot beat or fault their prices. ...Mark
- 12 Apr 2021My experience with Boataround was very…My experience with Boataround was very nice for now. I tried to find a boat for ...Cosmin
- 12 Apr 2021Excellent so farProfessional and very helpful staff. Quick answers to doubts and questions. So f...Andrzej
Power catamaran Indonesia
1 boats available
Indonesia offers 162 catamarans for rent. A sailing holiday on a catamaran brings you the ultimate comfort on board thanks to a generous living space both above and below deck. Catamarans are perfect for a relaxing family sailing holiday or a sailing trip with your friends. Rental prices for catamarans start at 7597 Ft per day. Popular regions are Bali.
Indonesia offers 2 main sailing regions, with 11 boats available for you to choose from for your sailing holiday. Favourite sailing destinations are to be find in Bali and East Nusa Tenggara.
Currently you can rent a boat and start your journey from from 4 marinas, the most popular are Serangan bay, Labuan Bajo Marina and Gold Island Beach Club.When searching for a boat, it is possible to choose from the fleets of 8 charter companies in Indonesia. Dream Yacht Charter - Indian Ocean and Manta Mae Charter got the highest ratings from our customers.
How to rent a boat in IndonesiaBoats in Indonesia can be rented with or without a skipper. To rent a bareboat a basic sailing licence is sufficient. Boataround always displays the sailing license needed in the boat information.
When wishing to sail in Indonesia, people most often rent catamarans, gulets and motor yachts.
You do not need a sailing licence to enjoy a carefree holiday on a gulet. These boats are always provided with a crew allowing you to relax and take in the sights.
Catamarans are frequently rented as bareboats, but those who wish, there is always a possibility to charter these yachts with a professional skipper.
Larger yachts can only be rented as crewed and provide both comfort and luxury. A motor yacht guarantees a unique way to discover the coastline and significantly extends the distance the sailor can cover during the yacht charter.