- 18 Feb 2021Very proffesional approachVery proffesional approach. Thei provided us all the information very quickly.Florian
- 17 Feb 2021Responsive and very helpful support…Responsive and very helpful support during the booking process. Despite some com...Matthias Spinnler
- 17 Feb 2021Quick answers end very great help with…Quick answers end very great help with booking!Najla de Bakker
- 16 Feb 2021Perfect 5 stars servicesPerfect 5 stars servicescustomer
- 16 Feb 2021Just booked with BoataroundJust booked with Boataround, so straight forward.Lee Stewart
- 13 Feb 2021Love Boataround.Love Boataround. They doing a best offers on the market. Thank YouDomino Maen
- 11 Feb 2021ReliablePredictable, reliable, fastRobert
- 11 Feb 2021Excellent partnerExcellent partner. Answered quickly all my question. Recomended the best solutio...customer
- 9 Feb 2021Good ExperienceGood service, proactive professional approach.Jack Sparrow
- 4 Feb 2021It's a third time with BoataroundIt's a third time I have booked my sailing vacation with Boataround. The website...Returning customer
Power catamaran Indonesia
1 boats available
Indonesia offers 177 catamarans for rent. A sailing holiday on a catamaran brings you the ultimate comfort on board thanks to a generous living space both above and below deck. Catamarans are perfect for a relaxing family sailing holiday or a sailing trip with your friends. Rental prices for catamarans start at 176 kr per day. Popular regions are Bali.
Please, try your search again!
Indonesia offers 2 main sailing regions, with 11 boats available for you to choose from for your sailing holiday. Favourite sailing destinations are to be find in Bali and East Nusa Tenggara.
Currently you can rent a boat and start your journey from from 4 marinas, the most popular are Serangan bay, Labuan Bajo Marina and Gold Island Beach Club.When searching for a boat, it is possible to choose from the fleets of 8 charter companies in Indonesia. Dream Yacht Charter - Indian Ocean and Manta Mae Charter got the highest ratings from our customers.
How to rent a boat in IndonesiaBoats in Indonesia can be rented with or without a skipper. To rent a bareboat a basic sailing licence is sufficient. Boataround always displays the sailing license needed in the boat information.
When wishing to sail in Indonesia, people most often rent gulets, catamarans and motor yachts.
You do not need a sailing licence to enjoy a carefree holiday on a gulet. These boats are always provided with a crew allowing you to relax and take in the sights.
Catamarans are frequently rented as bareboats, but those who wish, there is always a possibility to charter these yachts with a professional skipper.
Larger yachts can only be rented as crewed and provide both comfort and luxury. A motor yacht guarantees a unique way to discover the coastline and significantly extends the distance the sailor can cover during the yacht charter.