- 21 Jan 2021Very involved TeamVery involved Team! We are booking with Boataround since the beginning. There ...Dr.med. Kiss Ovidiu
- 20 Jan 2021Did well in resolving difficult…Did well in resolving difficult situation due to Covid. Will deal with them aga...Mike Wilson
- 15 Jan 2021BrilliantBrilliant, and great service. Always on the end of a phone, and happy to help wi...simon brown
- 12 Jan 2021satisfactionThank you for the good working system, large selection of ships, your quick resp...customer
- 12 Jan 2021LydiaMany thanks to Lydia. Very friendly, helpful and professional.Markus Zach
- 11 Jan 2021Boataround.com offers a great Service.Boataround.com offers a great Service. The booking is simple and the staff is a...Customer from Germany
- 11 Jan 2021Helpful teamHelpful team, competitive pricing and all round good serviceChris Pearson
- 5 Jan 2021Great service from BoataroundGreat service from Boataround. The agents were prompt and extremely helpful. Thi...customer
- 4 Jan 2021Great serviceGreat service , nice and professional people taking care of all customer needscustomer
- 1 Jan 2021Very helpful staffVery helpful staff. A big thank you to Peter and Jana. I'll certainly be booking...customer from the UK
3 boats available
Malta offers 2962 catamarans for rent. A sailing holiday on a catamaran brings you the ultimate comfort on board thanks to a generous living space both above and below deck. Catamarans are perfect for a relaxing family sailing holiday or a sailing trip with your friends. Rental prices for catamarans start at 18 CHF per day. Popular regions are Valletta.
Please, try your search again!
Malta offers 2 main sailing regions, with 50 boats available for you to choose from for your sailing holiday. Favourite sailing destinations are to be find in Valletta and Sliema.
Currently you can rent a boat and start your journey from from 5 marinas, the most popular are Marina Kalkara, Grand Harbour Marina and Portomaso Marina.When searching for a boat, it is possible to choose from the fleets of 7 charter companies in Malta. Sailing Charters Malta and Malta Charters got the highest ratings from our customers.
How to rent a boat in MaltaBoats in Malta can be rented with or without a skipper. To rent a bareboat a basic sailing licence is sufficient. Boataround always displays the sailing license needed in the boat information.
When wishing to sail in Malta, people most often rent sailing yachts, motor yachts and catamarans.
Sailing yachts and catamarans are frequently rented as bareboats, but those who wish, there is always a possibility to charter these yachts with a professional skipper.
Larger yachts can only be rented as crewed and provide both comfort and luxury. A motor yacht guarantees a unique way to discover the coastline and significantly extends the distance the sailor can cover during the yacht charter.