- 21 Jan 2021I got answer on all my questionsI got answer on all my questions, even questions direcly posted to the owner wer...pierré frank belgium
- 21 Jan 2021Very involved TeamVery involved Team! We are booking with Boataround since the beginning. There ...Dr.med. Kiss Ovidiu
- 20 Jan 2021Did well in resolving difficult…Did well in resolving difficult situation due to Covid. Will deal with them aga...Mike Wilson
- 15 Jan 2021BrilliantBrilliant, and great service. Always on the end of a phone, and happy to help wi...simon brown
- 12 Jan 2021satisfactionThank you for the good working system, large selection of ships, your quick resp...customer
- 12 Jan 2021LydiaMany thanks to Lydia. Very friendly, helpful and professional.Markus Zach
- 11 Jan 2021Boataround.com offers a great Service.Boataround.com offers a great Service. The booking is simple and the staff is a...Customer from Germany
- 11 Jan 2021Helpful teamHelpful team, competitive pricing and all round good serviceChris Pearson
- 5 Jan 2021Great service from BoataroundGreat service from Boataround. The agents were prompt and extremely helpful. Thi...customer
- 4 Jan 2021Great serviceGreat service , nice and professional people taking care of all customer needscustomer
1 boats available
Malta offers 1461 motorboats for rent. Try a motorboat for a perfect day-long boat trip. You can handle, park and anchor a motorboat easily almost anywhere around the shore. Rental prices of motorboats start from 17 € per day. Popular regions are Valletta.
- Yacht type
- Transit log included
- Captain included
- Deposit insurance included
- Petrol included
- Outside GPS plotter
Mare 23 | Pholas
Only 20% deposit needed
Great news! Now you only need 20% of the yacht price to guarantee your booking.
Please, try your search again!
Malta offers 2 main sailing regions, with 50 boats available for you to choose from for your sailing holiday. Favourite sailing destinations are to be find in Valletta and Sliema.
Currently you can rent a boat and start your journey from from 5 marinas, the most popular are Marina Kalkara, Grand Harbour Marina and Portomaso Marina.When searching for a boat, it is possible to choose from the fleets of 7 charter companies in Malta. Sailing Charters Malta and Malta Charters got the highest ratings from our customers.
How to rent a boat in MaltaBoats in Malta can be rented with or without a skipper. To rent a bareboat a basic sailing licence is sufficient. Boataround always displays the sailing license needed in the boat information.
When wishing to sail in Malta, people most often rent sailing yachts, motor yachts and catamarans.
Sailing yachts and catamarans are frequently rented as bareboats, but those who wish, there is always a possibility to charter these yachts with a professional skipper.
Larger yachts can only be rented as crewed and provide both comfort and luxury. A motor yacht guarantees a unique way to discover the coastline and significantly extends the distance the sailor can cover during the yacht charter.