- 8 May 2021Perfect support from Anna and…Perfect support from Anna and collegues! We are looking forward to make our boat...Family P.
- 29 Apr 2021Fast reply and very good conditionsFast reply and very good conditions Customer Service was very helpful, friendly ...Markus L.
- 19 Apr 2021Best price and service!So far best price and very good service!Nicola
- 16 Apr 2021Very cooperative in selecting the boat…Very cooperative in selecting the boat and creative in thinking up solutionsErik
- 15 Apr 2021Yet again outstanding serviceYet again outstanding service by Boataround. Cannot beat or fault their prices. ...Mark
- 12 Apr 2021My experience with Boataround was very…My experience with Boataround was very nice for now. I tried to find a boat for ...Cosmin
- 12 Apr 2021Excellent so farProfessional and very helpful staff. Quick answers to doubts and questions. So f...Andrzej
- 8 Apr 2021Great Support from Boataround.Great Support from Boataround.customer
- 8 Apr 2021Amazing Experience.Dear Boataround Team, thank for your amazing support while choosing the right y...Stefan
- 1 Apr 2021TimelyTimely, proactive.customer
Sailing yacht Marina Minde
1 boats available
Marina Minde offers 8084 sailing yachts for rent. Explore the coast, feel the power of the wind and live the true sailing experience during your yacht charter. Boat rental prices start at 21 € per day.
Baltic 51 | Gatsby
- Yacht type
- Sailing yacht
- Classical mainsail
- FREE dinghy engine
- Transit log included
Should there be a travel limitation due to COVID-19, you can change the dates of your sailing holiday 7 days before the boat pick up date, without losing your booking prepayment.Swansailing
Marina Minde is situated nearby Egernsund, Denmark. The marina can accommodate up to 460 charter yachts.
It is located 19 kilometres from the nearest airport and 4 kilometres from Egernsund city centre.
Marina Minde boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including WiFi, a launderette, a car park, a petrol station, a toilet and showers.
It also offers a restaurant.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.