- 15 Apr 2021Yet again outstanding serviceYet again outstanding service by Boataround. Cannot beat or fault their prices. ...Mark
- 12 Apr 2021My experience with Boataround was very…My experience with Boataround was very nice for now. I tried to find a boat for ...Cosmin
- 12 Apr 2021Excellent so farProfessional and very helpful staff. Quick answers to doubts and questions. So f...Andrzej
- 8 Apr 2021Great Support from Boataround.Great Support from Boataround.customer
- 8 Apr 2021Amazing Experience.Dear Boataround Team, thank for your amazing support while choosing the right y...Stefan
- 1 Apr 2021TimelyTimely, proactive.customer
- 30 Mar 2021Excellent serviceI really appreciate the help of Boataround team in finding the right boat for my...Janoš Tšonka
- 28 Mar 2021Thank You Boataround!Boataround was the right way to book boats for a bigger group! Thank you!Gabriel Banica
- 25 Mar 2021We approached Boataround for our first…We approached Boataround for our first trip on a catamaran along the coast of Cr...customer
- 24 Mar 2021The nicest customer service I have ever…The nicest customer service I have ever experienced. They have found the time to...customer
Sailing yacht Marina NIC
1 boats available
Marina NIC offers 8014 sailing yachts for rent. Explore the coast, feel the power of the wind and live the true sailing experience during your yacht charter. Boat rental prices start at 17 € per day.
- FREE dinghy engine
Beneteau First 50 | Skin
- Yacht type
- Sailing yacht
- Classical mainsail
- FREE WiFi
- FREE dinghy engine
- Flat screen TV
- Outside GPS plotter
Should there be a travel limitation due to COVID-19, you can change the dates of your sailing holiday 7 days before the boat pick up date, without losing your booking prepayment.Sicilia Charter
Marina NIC is situated nearby Catania, Italy. The marina can accommodate up to 50 charter yachts.
It is located 6 kilometres from the nearest airport and 2 kilometres from Catania city centre. Taxis from the airport cost approximately 20 €.
Marina NIC boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including a toilet.
It also offers a restaurant and a supermarket.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.