- 3 Mar 2021Always perfectAlways perfect. Efficient and friendly staff I always recommend Boataround to ev...Sailing Munich
- 1 Mar 2021We have just rented a catamaran from…We have just rented a catamaran from Boataround : Very professional, friendly an...Patricia
- 18 Feb 2021Very proffesional approachVery proffesional approach. Thei provided us all the information very quickly.Florian
- 17 Feb 2021Responsive and very helpful support…Responsive and very helpful support during the booking process. Despite some com...Matthias Spinnler
- 17 Feb 2021Quick answers end very great help with…Quick answers end very great help with booking!Najla de Bakker
- 16 Feb 2021Perfect 5 stars servicesPerfect 5 stars servicescustomer
- 16 Feb 2021Just booked with BoataroundJust booked with Boataround, so straight forward.Lee Stewart
- 13 Feb 2021Love Boataround.Love Boataround. They doing a best offers on the market. Thank YouDomino Maen
- 11 Feb 2021ReliablePredictable, reliable, fastRobert
- 11 Feb 2021Excellent partnerExcellent partner. Answered quickly all my question. Recomended the best solutio...customer
Motor yacht Marina Šangulin
2 boats available
Marina Šangulin offers 1311 motor yachts for rent. Live the speed and feel the irresistible luxury by chartering a motor yacht as a bareboat or with crew. Rental prices of motor yachts start from 14 £ per day.
- Yacht type
- Motor yacht
- FREE WiFi
- FREE dinghy engine
- Bathing platform
- Bow thruster
- Solar panels
SAS Vektor Adriana 950 | Dugi 2
Biograd na Moru,
Only 25% deposit needed
Great news! Now you only need 25% of the yacht price to guarantee your booking.
Special gift for Boataround customers
Should there be a travel limitation due to COVID-19, you can change the dates of your sailing holiday 7 days before the boat pick up date, without losing your booking prepayment.
Please, try your search again!
Marina Šangulin is situated nearby Biograd na Moru, Croatia. The marina can accommodate up to 150 charter yachts.
It is located 30 kilometres from the nearest airport and 1 kilometre from Biograd na Moru city centre. Taxis from the airport cost approximately 70 €.
Marina Šangulin boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including an exchange office, a car park, a petrol station, a toilet and showers.
It also offers a restaurant and a supermarket.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.If you come by car, Marina Šangulin provides a private parking. Parking fees are 6 € per day, or 42 € per week.