- 30 Nov 2020fast comuinicationfast comuinicationPeter B
- 29 Nov 2020All is perfect.All is perfect.customer
- 24 Nov 2020Good customer serviceGood customer service! I used Boataround for the first time and I will use it ...customer
- 22 Nov 2020Very competent and friendly serviceVery competent and friendly serviceLeszek Domański
- 22 Nov 2020Very easyVery easy, very fast, if the boat is as you work, than you have won a new custom...customer
- 18 Nov 2020Excellent serviceExcellent service, quick and reliable.PeterP
- 17 Nov 2020Excellent companyI am very pleased of the communication with this company. Friendliness, prompt m...Oleg
- 12 Nov 2020Quick answers and very adaptive and…Quick answers and very adaptive and responsice to requests and needs.Don
- 11 Nov 2020nice and service-minded staffnice and service-minded staff. you get a quick response when you make an inquiryJanne
- 11 Nov 2020Great service in difficult Covid…Great service in difficult Covid conditions and ability to postpone trip to next...Martin M
Catamaran Marina Yachting Siracusa
1 boats available
Marina Yachting Siracusa offers 2884 catamarans for rent. A sailing holiday on a catamaran brings you the ultimate comfort on board thanks to a generous living space both above and below deck. Catamarans are perfect for a relaxing family sailing holiday or a sailing trip with your friends. Rental prices for catamarans start at 19 € per day.
- Yacht type
- Classical mainsail
- Captain included
- Hostess included
- FREE WiFi
- FREE dinghy engine
- Outside GPS plotter
Lagoon 500 | Azeta 1
Should there be a travel limitation due to COVID-19, you can change the dates of your sailing holiday 30 days before the boat pick up date, without losing your booking prepayment.
Please, try your search again!
Marina Yachting Siracusa is situated nearby Siracusa, Italy. The marina can accommodate up to 180 charter yachts.
Marina Yachting Siracusa boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including a launderette and a toilet.
It also offers a restaurant and a supermarket.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.