- 18 Feb 2021Very proffesional approachVery proffesional approach. Thei provided us all the information very quickly.Florian
- 17 Feb 2021Responsive and very helpful support…Responsive and very helpful support during the booking process. Despite some com...Matthias Spinnler
- 17 Feb 2021Quick answers end very great help with…Quick answers end very great help with booking!Najla de Bakker
- 16 Feb 2021Perfect 5 stars servicesPerfect 5 stars servicescustomer
- 16 Feb 2021Just booked with BoataroundJust booked with Boataround, so straight forward.Lee Stewart
- 13 Feb 2021Love Boataround.Love Boataround. They doing a best offers on the market. Thank YouDomino Maen
- 11 Feb 2021ReliablePredictable, reliable, fastRobert
- 11 Feb 2021Excellent partnerExcellent partner. Answered quickly all my question. Recomended the best solutio...customer
- 9 Feb 2021Good ExperienceGood service, proactive professional approach.Jack Sparrow
- 4 Feb 2021It's a third time with BoataroundIt's a third time I have booked my sailing vacation with Boataround. The website...Returning customer
1 boats available
Mauritius offers 1520 motorboats for rent. Try a motorboat for a perfect day-long boat trip. You can handle, park and anchor a motorboat easily almost anywhere around the shore. Rental prices of motorboats start from 17 € per day. Popular regions are Riviere Noire.
Please, try your search again!
Mauritius offers 1 main sailing region, with 4 boats available for you to choose from for your sailing holiday. Favourite sailing destinations are to be find in Riviere Noire.
Currently you can rent a boat and start your journey from from 3 marinas, the most popular are La Balise Marina, La Balise Marina and La Preneuse.When searching for a boat, it is possible to choose from the fleets of 4 charter companies in Mauritius. Dream Yacht Charter - Indian Ocean and Indian Cruises got the highest ratings from our customers.
How to rent a boat in MauritiusBoats in Mauritius can be rented with or without a skipper. To rent a bareboat a basic sailing licence is sufficient. Boataround always displays the sailing license needed in the boat information.
When wishing to sail in Mauritius, people most often rent catamarans and motor boats.
Catamarans are frequently rented as bareboats, but those who wish, there is always a possibility to charter these yachts with a professional skipper.