- 3 Mar 2021Always perfectAlways perfect. Efficient and friendly staff I always recommend Boataround to ev...Sailing Munich
- 1 Mar 2021We have just rented a catamaran from…We have just rented a catamaran from Boataround : Very professional, friendly an...Patricia
- 18 Feb 2021Very proffesional approachVery proffesional approach. Thei provided us all the information very quickly.Florian
- 17 Feb 2021Responsive and very helpful support…Responsive and very helpful support during the booking process. Despite some com...Matthias Spinnler
- 17 Feb 2021Quick answers end very great help with…Quick answers end very great help with booking!Najla de Bakker
- 16 Feb 2021Perfect 5 stars servicesPerfect 5 stars servicescustomer
- 16 Feb 2021Just booked with BoataroundJust booked with Boataround, so straight forward.Lee Stewart
- 13 Feb 2021Love Boataround.Love Boataround. They doing a best offers on the market. Thank YouDomino Maen
- 11 Feb 2021ReliablePredictable, reliable, fastRobert
- 11 Feb 2021Excellent partnerExcellent partner. Answered quickly all my question. Recomended the best solutio...customer
Power catamaran Montenegro
1 boats available
Montenegro offers 174 catamarans for rent. A sailing holiday on a catamaran brings you the ultimate comfort on board thanks to a generous living space both above and below deck. Catamarans are perfect for a relaxing family sailing holiday or a sailing trip with your friends. Rental prices for catamarans start at 17 € per day. Popular regions are Tivat.
- Yacht type
- Power catamaran
- FREE dinghy engine
- Bathing platform
- Outside GPS plotter
Fountaine Pajot MY 40 | Pelican
Only 20% deposit needed
Great news! Now you only need 20% of the yacht price to guarantee your booking.
Should there be a travel limitation due to COVID-19, you can change the dates of your sailing holiday 7 days before the boat pick up date, without losing your booking prepayment.
Please, try your search again!
Montenegro offers 2 main sailing regions, with 67 boats available for you to choose from for your sailing holiday. Favourite sailing destinations are to be find in Tivat and Kotor.
Tivat the ideal place from which to discover Mamula Island and Sveti Marko Island.
To explore the sights of Kotor, sailors most often start their journey from Kotor and head towards Prevlaka Island of Flowers.
Currently you can rent a boat and start your journey from from 6 marinas, the most popular are Porto Montenegro, Port of Kotor and Marina Solila.When searching for a boat, it is possible to choose from the fleets of 10 charter companies in Montenegro. One Day Charter and Simple Sail got the highest ratings from our customers.
How to rent a boat in MontenegroBoats in Montenegro can be rented with or without a skipper. To rent a bareboat a basic sailing licence is sufficient. Boataround always displays the sailing license needed in the boat information.
When wishing to sail in Montenegro, people most often rent sailing yachts, catamarans and motor boats.
You do not need a sailing licence to enjoy a carefree holiday on a gulet. These boats are always provided with a crew allowing you to relax and take in the sights.
Sailing yachts and catamarans are frequently rented as bareboats, but those who wish, there is always a possibility to charter these yachts with a professional skipper.
Larger yachts can only be rented as crewed and provide both comfort and luxury. A motor yacht guarantees a unique way to discover the coastline and significantly extends the distance the sailor can cover during the yacht charter.