- 29 Apr 2021Fast reply and very good conditionsFast reply and very good conditions Customer Service was very helpful, friendly ...Markus L.
- 19 Apr 2021Best price and service!So far best price and very good service!Nicola
- 16 Apr 2021Very cooperative in selecting the boat…Very cooperative in selecting the boat and creative in thinking up solutionsErik
- 15 Apr 2021Yet again outstanding serviceYet again outstanding service by Boataround. Cannot beat or fault their prices. ...Mark
- 12 Apr 2021My experience with Boataround was very…My experience with Boataround was very nice for now. I tried to find a boat for ...Cosmin
- 12 Apr 2021Excellent so farProfessional and very helpful staff. Quick answers to doubts and questions. So f...Andrzej
- 8 Apr 2021Great Support from Boataround.Great Support from Boataround.customer
- 8 Apr 2021Amazing Experience.Dear Boataround Team, thank for your amazing support while choosing the right y...Stefan
- 1 Apr 2021TimelyTimely, proactive.customer
- 30 Mar 2021Excellent serviceI really appreciate the help of Boataround team in finding the right boat for my...Janoš Tšonka
1 boats available
Norway offers 3152 catamarans for rent. A sailing holiday on a catamaran brings you the ultimate comfort on board thanks to a generous living space both above and below deck. Catamarans are perfect for a relaxing family sailing holiday or a sailing trip with your friends. Rental prices for catamarans start at 1911 ₽ per day. Popular regions are Troms.
Lagoon 450 F | Arctic Princess
- Yacht type
- Classical mainsail
- Outside GPS plotter
Should there be a travel limitation due to COVID-19, you can change the dates of your sailing holiday 7 days before the boat pick up date, without losing your booking prepayment.
Norway offers 6 main sailing regions, with 27 boats available for you to choose from for your sailing holiday. Favourite sailing destinations are to be find in Lofoten, Troms and Oslo.
Currently you can rent a boat and start your journey from from 8 marinas, the most popular are City hall Harbour, Eidkjosen and Amoy Marina.When searching for a boat, it is possible to choose from the fleets of 9 charter companies in Norway. Dream Yacht Charter - Nordics and Boreal Yachting got the highest ratings from our customers.
How to rent a boat in NorwayBoats in Norway can be rented with or without a skipper. To rent a bareboat a basic sailing licence is sufficient. Boataround always displays the sailing license needed in the boat information.
When wishing to sail in Norway, people most often rent sailing yachts, motor yachts and motor boats.
You do not need a sailing licence to enjoy a carefree holiday on a gulet. These boats are always provided with a crew allowing you to relax and take in the sights.
Sailing yachts and catamarans are frequently rented as bareboats, but those who wish, there is always a possibility to charter these yachts with a professional skipper.
Larger yachts can only be rented as crewed and provide both comfort and luxury. A motor yacht guarantees a unique way to discover the coastline and significantly extends the distance the sailor can cover during the yacht charter.