- 3 Mar 2021Always perfectAlways perfect. Efficient and friendly staff I always recommend Boataround to ev...Sailing Munich
- 1 Mar 2021We have just rented a catamaran from…We have just rented a catamaran from Boataround : Very professional, friendly an...Patricia
- 18 Feb 2021Very proffesional approachVery proffesional approach. Thei provided us all the information very quickly.Florian
- 17 Feb 2021Responsive and very helpful support…Responsive and very helpful support during the booking process. Despite some com...Matthias Spinnler
- 17 Feb 2021Quick answers end very great help with…Quick answers end very great help with booking!Najla de Bakker
- 16 Feb 2021Perfect 5 stars servicesPerfect 5 stars servicescustomer
- 16 Feb 2021Just booked with BoataroundJust booked with Boataround, so straight forward.Lee Stewart
- 13 Feb 2021Love Boataround.Love Boataround. They doing a best offers on the market. Thank YouDomino Maen
- 11 Feb 2021ReliablePredictable, reliable, fastRobert
- 11 Feb 2021Excellent partnerExcellent partner. Answered quickly all my question. Recomended the best solutio...customer
Motorboat Port de Mallorca
1 boats available
Port de Mallorca offers 1521 motorboats for rent. Try a motorboat for a perfect day-long boat trip. You can handle, park and anchor a motorboat easily almost anywhere around the shore. Rental prices of motorboats start from 14 £ per day.
Please, try your search again!
Port de Mallorca is situated nearby Palma de Mallorca, Spain. The marina can accommodate up to 200 charter yachts.
It is located 6 kilometres from the nearest airport and 1 kilometre from Palma de Mallorca city centre. Taxis from the airport cost approximately 18 €.
Port de Mallorca boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including an ATM, WiFi, a launderette, an exchange office, a car park, a petrol station, a toilet and showers.
It also offers a restaurant and a supermarket.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.