Flexibility matters. Should there be travel limitations, you can postpone or cancel your sailing.
- 22 Nov 2020Very easyVery easy, very fast, if the boat is as you work, than you have won a new custom...customer
- 18 Nov 2020Excellent serviceExcellent service, quick and reliable.PeterP
- 17 Nov 2020Excellent companyI am very pleased of the communication with this company. Friendliness, prompt m...Oleg
- 12 Nov 2020Quick answers and very adaptive and…Quick answers and very adaptive and responsice to requests and needs.Don
- 11 Nov 2020nice and service-minded staffnice and service-minded staff. you get a quick response when you make an inquiryJanne
- 11 Nov 2020Great service in difficult Covid…Great service in difficult Covid conditions and ability to postpone trip to next...Martin M
- 5 Nov 2020bester Servicebester Servicecustomer Harald
- 3 Nov 2020Very fast response and great offermy experience with boataround was just great. Very professional working, very fa...customer
- 30 Oct 2020Helpful and efficientHelpful and efficientGeoff Cave
- 27 Oct 2020Thank you very much for your great…Thank you very much for your great support in swift re-arrangement of booking da...customer
Motorboat Port de Mallorca
1 boats available
Port de Mallorca offers 1443 motorboats for rent. Try a motorboat for a perfect day-long boat trip. You can handle, park and anchor a motorboat easily almost anywhere around the shore. Rental prices of motorboats start from 180 kr per day.
Please, try your search again!
Port de Mallorca is situated nearby Palma de Mallorca, Spain. The marina can accommodate up to 200 charter yachts.
It is located 6 kilometres from the nearest airport and 1 kilometre from Palma de Mallorca city centre. Taxis from the airport cost approximately 18 €.
Port de Mallorca boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including an ATM, WiFi, a launderette, an exchange office, a car park, a petrol station, a toilet and showers.
It also offers a restaurant and a supermarket.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.