- 24 Nov 2020Good customer serviceGood customer service! I used Boataround for the first time and I will use it ...customer
- 22 Nov 2020Very competent and friendly serviceVery competent and friendly serviceLeszek Domański
- 22 Nov 2020Very easyVery easy, very fast, if the boat is as you work, than you have won a new custom...customer
- 18 Nov 2020Excellent serviceExcellent service, quick and reliable.PeterP
- 17 Nov 2020Excellent companyI am very pleased of the communication with this company. Friendliness, prompt m...Oleg
- 12 Nov 2020Quick answers and very adaptive and…Quick answers and very adaptive and responsice to requests and needs.Don
- 11 Nov 2020nice and service-minded staffnice and service-minded staff. you get a quick response when you make an inquiryJanne
- 11 Nov 2020Great service in difficult Covid…Great service in difficult Covid conditions and ability to postpone trip to next...Martin M
- 5 Nov 2020bester Servicebester Servicecustomer Harald
- 3 Nov 2020Very fast response and great offermy experience with boataround was just great. Very professional working, very fa...customer
Motor yacht Port de Roses
1 boats available
Port de Roses offers 1161 motor yachts for rent. Live the speed and feel the irresistible luxury by chartering a motor yacht as a bareboat or with crew. Rental prices of motor yachts start from 17 £ per day.
- Yacht type
- Motor yacht
- Captain included
- Deposit insurance included
- FREE WiFi
- FREE dinghy engine
- Transit log included
Azimut 46 | Nataly
Only 25% deposit needed
Great news! Now you only need 25% of the yacht price to guarantee your booking.
Please, try your search again!
Port de Roses is situated nearby Roses, Spain. The marina can accommodate up to 485 charter yachts.
It is located 65 kilometres from the nearest airport and 1 kilometre from Roses city centre. Taxis from the airport cost approximately 130 €.
Port de Roses boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including WiFi, a car park, a petrol station, a toilet and showers.
It also offers a restaurant and a supermarket.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.