- 15 Jan 2021BrilliantBrilliant, and great service. Always on the end of a phone, and happy to help wi...simon brown
- 12 Jan 2021satisfactionThank you for the good working system, large selection of ships, your quick resp...customer
- 12 Jan 2021LydiaMany thanks to Lydia. Very friendly, helpful and professional.Markus Zach
- 11 Jan 2021Boataround.com offers a great Service.Boataround.com offers a great Service. The booking is simple and the staff is a...Customer from Germany
- 11 Jan 2021Helpful teamHelpful team, competitive pricing and all round good serviceChris Pearson
- 5 Jan 2021Great service from BoataroundGreat service from Boataround. The agents were prompt and extremely helpful. Thi...customer
- 4 Jan 2021Great serviceGreat service , nice and professional people taking care of all customer needscustomer
- 1 Jan 2021Very helpful staffVery helpful staff. A big thank you to Peter and Jana. I'll certainly be booking...customer from the UK
- 30 Dec 2020verry customer friendlyverry customer friendlycustomer
- 30 Dec 2020Great SupportWell designed homepage with a huge portfolio of ships, instant support and a ver...customer
Motorboat Port of Opatija
2 boats available
Port of Opatija offers 1459 motorboats for rent. Try a motorboat for a perfect day-long boat trip. You can handle, park and anchor a motorboat easily almost anywhere around the shore. Rental prices of motorboats start from 17 € per day.
- Yacht type
- Bathing platform
- Bow thruster
- Outside GPS plotter
Mano 23.10 | Marine
Only 30% deposit needed
Great news! Now you only need 30% of the yacht price to guarantee your booking.
Should there be a travel limitation due to COVID-19, you can change the dates of your sailing holiday 7 days before the boat pick up date, without losing your booking prepayment.
Please, try your search again!
Port of Opatija is situated nearby Opatija, Croatia. The marina can accommodate up to 40 charter yachts.
It is located 96 kilometres from the nearest airport and 1 kilometre from Opatija city centre. Taxis from the airport cost approximately 200 €.
Port of Opatija boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including a car park and a petrol station.
It also offers a restaurant and a supermarket.