- 1 Apr 2021TimelyTimely, proactive.customer
- 30 Mar 2021Excellent serviceI really appreciate the help of Boataround team in finding the right boat for my...Janoš Tšonka
- 28 Mar 2021Thank You Boataround!Boataround was the right way to book boats for a bigger group! Thank you!Gabriel Banica
- 25 Mar 2021We approached Boataround for our first…We approached Boataround for our first trip on a catamaran along the coast of Cr...customer
- 24 Mar 2021The nicest customer service I have ever…The nicest customer service I have ever experienced. They have found the time to...customer
- 24 Mar 2021Excellent serviceExcellent service Especially Anna Horvath which is one of the best officer Boata...Constantin Cosma
- 24 Mar 2021Fast and open communicationFast and open communication, excellent serviceRobert
- 23 Mar 2021Personal assistance!I enjoyed a quick and very helpful personal assistance. We are looking forward t...customerZ
- 22 Mar 2021Well doneWell done, thank youEckhard Sauter
- 18 Mar 2021Very excellentVery excellentkrissie dempsey
Porto di Cala Verde - Yachts for charter
1 boats available
Porto di Cala Verde offers 16083 yachts for rent. Prices start from 17 € per day.
- Yacht type
- Transit log included
- Outside GPS plotter
Milano Marine 780 | Milano
Santa Margherita di Pula,
Only 30% deposit needed
Great news! Now you only need 30% of the yacht price to guarantee your booking.
Should there be a travel limitation due to COVID-19, you can change the dates of your sailing holiday 7 days before the boat pick up date, without losing your booking prepayment.
Please, try your search again!
Porto di Cala Verde is situated nearby Santa Margherita di Pula, Italy. The marina can accommodate up to 88 charter yachts.
It is located 48 kilometres from the nearest airport and 4 kilometres from Santa Margherita di Pula city centre. Taxis from the airport cost approximately 100 €.
Porto di Cala Verde boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including an ATM, a car park, a petrol station and a toilet.
It also offers a restaurant and a supermarket.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.