- 21 Jan 2021I got answer on all my questionsI got answer on all my questions, even questions direcly posted to the owner wer...pierré frank belgium
- 21 Jan 2021Very involved TeamVery involved Team! We are booking with Boataround since the beginning. There ...Dr.med. Kiss Ovidiu
- 20 Jan 2021Did well in resolving difficult…Did well in resolving difficult situation due to Covid. Will deal with them aga...Mike Wilson
- 15 Jan 2021BrilliantBrilliant, and great service. Always on the end of a phone, and happy to help wi...simon brown
- 12 Jan 2021satisfactionThank you for the good working system, large selection of ships, your quick resp...customer
- 12 Jan 2021LydiaMany thanks to Lydia. Very friendly, helpful and professional.Markus Zach
- 11 Jan 2021Boataround.com offers a great Service.Boataround.com offers a great Service. The booking is simple and the staff is a...Customer from Germany
- 11 Jan 2021Helpful teamHelpful team, competitive pricing and all round good serviceChris Pearson
- 5 Jan 2021Great service from BoataroundGreat service from Boataround. The agents were prompt and extremely helpful. Thi...customer
- 4 Jan 2021Great serviceGreat service , nice and professional people taking care of all customer needscustomer
Catamaran Porto Santa Maria Maggiore
1 boats available
Porto Santa Maria Maggiore offers 2923 catamarans for rent. A sailing holiday on a catamaran brings you the ultimate comfort on board thanks to a generous living space both above and below deck. Catamarans are perfect for a relaxing family sailing holiday or a sailing trip with your friends. Rental prices for catamarans start at 1548 ₽ per day.
- Yacht type
- Flat screen TV
- Outside GPS plotter
Lagoon 421 | Azzurra
Please, try your search again!
Porto Santa Maria Maggiore is situated nearby Milazzo, Italy. The marina can accommodate up to 300 charter yachts.
It is located 70 kilometres from the nearest airport and 1 kilometre from Milazzo city centre. Taxis from the airport cost approximately 150 €.
Porto Santa Maria Maggiore boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including WiFi, a car park, a toilet and showers.
It also offers a restaurant and a supermarket.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.