- 12 Apr 2021My experience with Boataround was very…My experience with Boataround was very nice for now. I tried to find a boat for ...Cosmin
- 12 Apr 2021Excellent so farProfessional and very helpful staff. Quick answers to doubts and questions. So f...Andrzej
- 8 Apr 2021Great Support from Boataround.Great Support from Boataround.customer
- 8 Apr 2021Amazing Experience.Dear Boataround Team, thank for your amazing support while choosing the right y...Stefan
- 1 Apr 2021TimelyTimely, proactive.customer
- 30 Mar 2021Excellent serviceI really appreciate the help of Boataround team in finding the right boat for my...Janoš Tšonka
- 28 Mar 2021Thank You Boataround!Boataround was the right way to book boats for a bigger group! Thank you!Gabriel Banica
- 25 Mar 2021We approached Boataround for our first…We approached Boataround for our first trip on a catamaran along the coast of Cr...customer
- 24 Mar 2021The nicest customer service I have ever…The nicest customer service I have ever experienced. They have found the time to...customer
- 24 Mar 2021Excellent serviceExcellent service Especially Anna Horvath which is one of the best officer Boata...Constantin Cosma
Motor yacht Porto Xiphonio Augusta
1 boats available
Porto Xiphonio Augusta offers 1325 motor yachts for rent. Live the speed and feel the irresistible luxury by chartering a motor yacht as a bareboat or with crew. Rental prices of motor yachts start from 1557 ₽ per day.
- No licence required
Sunseeker Predator 75 | Anita
- Yacht type
- Motor yacht
- Flat screen TV
- Bathing platform
- Bow thruster
- Outside GPS plotter
Should there be a travel limitation due to COVID-19, you can change the dates of your sailing holiday 7 days before the boat pick up date, without losing your booking prepayment.GM Yacht
Porto Xiphonio Augusta is situated nearby Siracusa, Italy. The marina can accommodate up to 254 charter yachts.
It is located 48 kilometres from the nearest airport and 1 kilometre from Siracusa city centre. Taxis from the airport cost approximately 70 €.
Porto Xiphonio Augusta boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including WiFi, a car park, a toilet and showers.
It also offers a restaurant.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.