Flexibility matters. Should there be travel limitations, you can postpone or cancel your sailing.
- 24 Nov 2020Good customer serviceGood customer service! I used Boataround for the first time and I will use it ...customer
- 22 Nov 2020Very competent and friendly serviceVery competent and friendly serviceLeszek Domański
- 22 Nov 2020Very easyVery easy, very fast, if the boat is as you work, than you have won a new custom...customer
- 18 Nov 2020Excellent serviceExcellent service, quick and reliable.PeterP
- 17 Nov 2020Excellent companyI am very pleased of the communication with this company. Friendliness, prompt m...Oleg
- 12 Nov 2020Quick answers and very adaptive and…Quick answers and very adaptive and responsice to requests and needs.Don
- 11 Nov 2020nice and service-minded staffnice and service-minded staff. you get a quick response when you make an inquiryJanne
- 11 Nov 2020Great service in difficult Covid…Great service in difficult Covid conditions and ability to postpone trip to next...Martin M
- 5 Nov 2020bester Servicebester Servicecustomer Harald
- 3 Nov 2020Very fast response and great offermy experience with boataround was just great. Very professional working, very fa...customer
15 boats available
Houseboats, designed for slow cruising on inland waters, offer you the space and comfort of a home. If you are a river and canal-boating enthusiast, you will find your sweet spot on a houseboat holiday. Portugal offers 1079 houseboats for rent with prices starting from 1784 ₽ per day. Popular regions are Alqueva Lake.
Please, try your search again!
Portugal offers 7 main sailing regions, with 95 boats available for you to choose from for your sailing holiday. Favourite sailing destinations are to be find in Lisbon, Algarve and Azores.
Currently you can rent a boat and start your journey from from 20 marinas, the most popular are Porto de Lisboa, Amieira Marina and Marina de Portimao.When searching for a boat, it is possible to choose from the fleets of 28 charter companies in Portugal. Sailtours and Pure Sail Azores got the highest ratings from our customers.
How to rent a boat in PortugalBoats in Portugal can be rented with or without a skipper. To rent a bareboat a basic sailing licence is sufficient. Boataround always displays the sailing license needed in the boat information.
When wishing to sail in Portugal, people most often rent sailing yachts, motor yachts and houseboats.
Sailing yachts and catamarans are frequently rented as bareboats, but those who wish, there is always a possibility to charter these yachts with a professional skipper.
Houseboats are spacious and designed for slow river cruising. They are ideal for a family sailing holiday on water. You rarely need a sailing licence to rent a houseboat.
Larger yachts can only be rented as crewed and provide both comfort and luxury. A motor yacht guarantees a unique way to discover the coastline and significantly extends the distance the sailor can cover during the yacht charter.